Reyn_the_Insane

Mega Man Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mega-Man-Legacy-Collection-2.jpg
Capcom has just recently announced Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 for PS4, XB1, and Steam. The game will feature games 7, 8, 9, and 10. The game will release on August 8. The trailer can be viewed here:

Aside from that, I'm sure many Mega Man / Nintendo fans will be and are upset. That's why I've created a petition to convince Capcom to port it to the Switch. Mega Man 9 is the best game ever made (to me at least), and the fact that it's not coming to the Switch crushes my heart. I ask for all Mega Man fans to unite and sign this petition. I know it may not work, but at least you signed it. You can sign here: https://www.change.org/p/capcom-por...m_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

Last edited by Reyn_the_Insane,
Reactions: PrincessLillie

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping for an ultimate collection for Switch. 1-10.

Of course, it'd never happen. A majority of third party devs will continue the usual "PS4/XB1 only" releases of their games.

Reactions: Kioku

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
View attachment 89117
Capcom has just recently announced Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 for PS4, XB1, and Steam. The game will feature games 7, 8, 9, and 10. The game will release on August 8. The trailer can be viewed here:

Aside from that, I'm sure many Mega Man / Nintendo fans will be and are upset. That's why I've created a petition to convince Capcom to port it to the Switch. Mega Man 9 is the best game ever made (to me at least), and the fact that it's not coming to the Switch crushes my heart. I ask for all Mega Man fans to unite and sign this petition. I know it may not work, but at least you signed it. You can sign here: https://www.change.org/p/capcom-por...m_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

Just because they did not announce it for the switch does not mean it's not coming nintendo could have asked them to keep it secret until e3 or something or they could do a special version for the switch with all 10 games ect. To start a petition this early is simply rediculous.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they would release it but right now.. Not yet. Who knows. I hope too. By the way, Capcom is STUPID, that's why. I can tell that Capcom is cruel and heartless. Not friendly company to me. I am huge fan of Rockman games, thought! Sighing. Capcom is unfriendly company anyway!

EDIT: What ? MegaMan and Bass SNES VERSION, NO ? They won't translated it ? LAZY!!!! (I DONT CARE ABOUT GBA VERSION.. RESOLUTION SIZE SUCKS IN GBA!)

Last edited by spotanjo3,

Reyn_the_Insane

Mega Man Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I let it slide with the Disney Collection, but this is just cruel. Tormenting me, knowing that MM9 is my favorite, and putting it on EVERY platform except Switch.

GarlicWario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why are they skipping Rockman & Forte, it's a great game? I hope they make an option where it's possible to select audio language.

Reyn_the_Insane

Mega Man Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they would release it but right now.. Not yet. Who knows. I hope too. By the way, Capcom is STUPID, that's why. I can tell that Capcom is cruel and heartless. Not friendly company to me. I am huge fan of Rockman games, thought! Sighing. Capcom is unfriendly company anyway!

EDIT: What ? MegaMan and Bass SNES VERSION, NO ? They won't translated it ? LAZY!!!! (I DONT CARE ABOUT GBA VERSION.. RESOLUTION SIZE SUCKS IN GBA!)
The GBA music is better tho...

Mr.Faq2015

/ˈmɪstə ˈfæk/
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
What about the GB games and MM&B? Oh wait, I know, Megaman Lazy Collection 3 for 2019...

This is truly dissapointing. Megaman Lazy Collection itself was dissapointing, I'm out of words with this announcement. Not that I was expecting something, but knowing what MMLC is I can't surely expect anything good from this

Sent from my 1DS with B9S using Discord Nitro

Reyn_the_Insane

Mega Man Fanatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about the GB games and MM&B? Oh wait, I know, Megaman Lazy Collection 3 for 2019...

This is truly dissapointing. Megaman Lazy Collection itself was dissapointing, I'm out of words with this announcement. Not that I was expecting something, but knowing what MMLC is I can't surely expect anything good from this

Sent from my 1DS with B9S using Discord Nitro
At least LC 1 offered the Mega Man experience on the go.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I thought that was a mistranslation. Plus we're getting Monster Hunter.
I was joking. I don't trust Capcom for anything honestly... Monster Hunter is one of their biggest hits.. They'd be absolutely stupid to skip the Switch.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this related to Ultra Street Fighter 2 not doing as well as they wanted? There was a report posted here recently that Capcom were basically banking on that game to determine porting more stuff to Switch. Impatient bastards, just one game.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Is this related to Ultra Street Fighter 2 not doing as well as they wanted? There was a report posted here recently that Capcom were basically banking on that game to determine porting more stuff to Switch. Impatient bastards, just one game.
It was misinterpreted. It was about how well the Switch itself would do, not any particular game they made. Capcom already has numerous things planned for Switch, one being USF2. I think Capcom even clarified this after the original statement.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: