Mega Man 2.5D Fan-Game has been released

The popular Mega Man series gets some love with the release of a new fan game called Mega Man 2.5D, one that took more than 8 years to create. This fan-made game is made by people who love the series, and blends 2D and 3D into a 2.5D platformer. Witness familiar sights and alongside brand new ones, including stages, enemies, a co-op mode featuring Protoman, vs mode, extras and achievements all in this one game!

Mega Man 2.5D is a fangame developed by a small team of obsessive Mega Man fans. It began in 2009 as an animated proof-of-concept. This got a surprising amount of positive response, and because of this a couple of us got together with the goal of making a playable game out of it.

There are mainly two things that set Mega Man 2.5D apart from most other Mega Man games. The first is the co-op mode, where two players team up to take on Dr. Wily. The other is the use of camera perspective changes which is featured a lot in the single-player mode of the game.

You can check out some videos of Mega Man 2.5D here

:arrow:SOURCE

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight, , Reason: THANK YOU CHARY! (She helped me with this post)

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mike Matei of Cinemassacre did a live stream of this today, never heard of it, interesting how that came about. Someone in the chat said Nintendo will take it down, I guess predicting the future? I would think Capcom would be up in arms about it, because Mega Man's their IP, not Nintendo.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Mike Matei of Cinemassacre did a live stream of this today, never heard of it, interesting how that came about. Someone in the chat said Nintendo will take it down, I guess predicting the future? I would think Capcom would be up in arms about it, because Mega Man's their IP, not Nintendo.
I too saw that earlier and I think I'll check it out because it looked really good and interesting.

Reactions: RustInPeace

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Capcom only cares about the IP as is, but not to want to do anything worthwhile with it. It's like the kid who wants to keep their toys, but never plays with them, but he or she only wants it for the sake of having it.

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone check this for viruses? After unpacking the installer free version, my AV immediately called it a Trojan, and asked me to "Quarantine" it. :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWmThqDS-f0