Mega Man 11 demo out now for Switch, tomorrow for PS4/XB1

IMG_1038.JPG

If you've been wanting to try out the latest Mega Man game, Capcom has released a demo today on the Nintendo eShop for the Switch. It's currently live on both the EU and NA eShop, and will be available later tomorrow on September 7th for those on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

:arrow: Source: Twitter

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it any good? There was that kickstarter a while back for a megaman clone from i think some of the original crew but then the game ended up sucking.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the demo, but I won't get around to playing it 'til tomorrow. I have the game preordered...damn gamestop and their amiibo exclusivity; otherwise, I would be buying it at best buy with the gcu card.

Reactions: Glyptofane

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If you've been wanting to try out the latest Mega Man game, Capcom has released a demo today on the Nintendo eShop for the Switch. It's currently live on both the EU and NA eShop, and will be available later tomorrow on September 7th for those on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

:arrow: Source: Twitter
Ah shit guys we need a japanese voice mod....

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the demo, but I won't get around to playing it 'til tomorrow. I have the game preordered...damn gamestop and their amiibo exclusivity; otherwise, I would be buying it at best buy with the gcu card.
I have like $120 tied up in this bullshit. I was trying to preorder it through GameStop's site when preorders first hit, but it errored out and payment went through for PayPal, but not GameStop. Neither shitty company will take responsibility to release the funds so I have to wait 1 year for it to happen automatically. I also have it preordered at a local GameStop store... so yea, not thrilled at all with the distribution, but excited for the game itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1