Mega Man 11 demo out now for Switch, tomorrow for PS4/XB1

IMG_1038.JPG

If you've been wanting to try out the latest Mega Man game, Capcom has released a demo today on the Nintendo eShop for the Switch. It's currently live on both the EU and NA eShop, and will be available later tomorrow on September 7th for those on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

:arrow: Source: Twitter

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have like $120 tied up in this bullshit. I was trying to preorder it through GameStop's site when preorders first hit, but it errored out and payment went through for PayPal, but not GameStop. Neither shitty company will take responsibility to release the funds so I have to wait 1 year for it to happen automatically. I also have it preordered at a local GameStop store... so yea, not thrilled at all with the distribution, but excited for the game itself.

I saw you were online while I was playing octopath traveler. were you by any chance playing the mm11 demo? I plan to check it out tomorrow. I'm excited for it. I need to put more money into my account since I currently have less than $30. I should be getting $130 for the game and an xbox one s controller this weekend. I've already bought a second 10TB hdd on top of that. :)

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw you were online while I was playing octopath traveler. were you by any chance playing the mm11 demo? I plan to check it out tomorrow. I'm excited for it. I need to put more money into my account since I currently have less than $30. I should be getting $130 for the game and an xbox one s controller this weekend. I've already bought a second 10TB hdd on top of that. :)
Haha, yea, I was playing the demo and game overed having never completed it. It starts out innocently enough then starts introducing the cheating lies one would expect from Mega Man. Should have more time and less distractions to give it a better shake tomorrow.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, yea, I was playing the demo and game overed having never completed it. It starts out innocently enough then starts introducing the cheating lies one would expect from Mega Man. Should have more time and less distractions to give it a better shake tomorrow.

I've been playing all switch games blind (no faqs) after after having beat odyssey with only missing 4 power moons (2 of which I found them, but they're too hard to get. one of those is the second power moon in the ice flower room). I ended hitting a barricade. I'm now playing octopath traveler (finally figured out how to play it after 60 hours) and mmx6. mmx6 is hard af especially getting everything. there are some items that involve dashing upward, but I don't know how to do that. I assume that you do so by getting the armor in the game, but I've only found the helmet and the legs. I'm now going through the stages again to see if I can find anything. I'm wondering if mm11 is the same. I like the art style for this one. :D

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Damn this one is hard. I mean its chill until that walls that you have to climb and the chainsaw chasing you. As a long time MegaMan lover I find it super hard lol.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, is it frustratingly difficult? 'cause, I was playing mmx6 last night, and I was in that trash compressor stage. I was in that room with all those different colored blocks and a capsule over to the right. I tried over and over again to jump far enough, but I was never able to make it. I actually had 99:59 on the timer, then I just gave up. :-/

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
so, is it frustratingly difficult? 'cause, I was playing mmx6 last night, and I was in that trash compressor stage. I was in that room with all those different colored blocks and a capsule over to the right. I tried over and over again to jump far enough, but I was never able to make it. I actually had 99:59 on the timer, then I just gave up. :-/
On casual I find it hard just because of that wall section. Otherwise its really easy.
I tried playing on super easy or whatever its called and you actually get saved if you fall into the abyss so thats really helpful for younger or less hardcore players which great

kudofan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played the demo on normal and if you've ever played classic Mega Man, it's about as difficult as that.

Reactions: godreborn

Taffy

jdfiehgvrhfvhfjkvgrjhfejvgrjkbjvr
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate the voice

What the hell is up with that voice

I miss the days of good ol' mute megaman.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.