PCSX2 HD texture pack group

Mega Library of HD Texture Packs by CCKrizalid

zombie167

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Added Fahrenheit. Also known as Indigo Prophecy.

That pack is suitable for Indigo Prophecy [SLUS-21196] and Fahrenheit [SLES-53540] versions.
Not tested on Fahrenheit version [SLES-53539]. But I think it should work too.

Things are like this. I find some packs for those PSP games that I wanted to make myself. Since they already exist, I don’t see the point in making new ones. Therefore, there are only three games left for which there are no packs yet.
Thank you so much for making so many ps2 hd texture packs.Now too few people make hd textures for psp games.I agree and respect your decision,Being able to make hd textures for my favorite games is the greastest satisfaction and joy.:creep::wub::yaypsp:

Reactions: CCKrizalid

CrazyMage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
No need to wait for official .Hack remaster anymore) I've finished it few times on emulator before, but still love it

squall-mtv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Youtube has hidden my comment on your channel
✔️ I'm using DaVinci Resolve, search on google with the keyword "DaVinci Resolve", you can choose the free version to use
👉 It's very easy to use, you can find the instruction video on Youtube

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Youtube has hidden my comment on your channel
✔️ I'm using DaVinci Resolve, search on google with the keyword "DaVinci Resolve", you can choose the free version to use
👉 It's very easy to use, you can find the instruction video on Youtube
Thanks dude. I'l try.

embi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you for conglomerating all of these. Hope to see this list grow larger over the span of this year.

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Thank you for conglomerating all of these. Hope to see this list grow larger over the span of this year.
It might grow, but I doubt it will be much. I have improved almost all games in my library. There are only a few left and I don’t even know if I will work on them. I did this in my free time, and I don’t have sponsors (and I doubt that they will, because I’m from Russia). And since i'm has been busy lately on my work, and without it I will not have a livelihood, I will have to spend more time there.

Reactions: Curse_Arms

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Отличная работа, будет ли пак для Undercover?
Как раз над ним работаю. Но на Hot Pursuit 2 точно нет. Не мой тип игр.
Post automatically merged:

Отличная работа, будет ли пак для Undercover?
А вот и он.

Added Need For Speed Undercover.

Last edited by CCKrizalid,

AFOGND4WN3M

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Your welcome.

Я рад, что ты рад, но что-то как то ты поздновато, Два месяца ведь прошло.
А у меня почему то только вчера уведомление высветилось, поэтому поздно увидел

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Recently, I was helped to discover one problem. In fact that some of my packs of upscaled textures don't work. It is solved simply. If you want to play with these packs, then you just need to download an older version of emulator. Like 1.7.4250 x64 SSE4. You can download it here https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/releases/download/v1.7.4250/pcsx2-v1.7.4250-windows-64bit-SSE4-Qt.7z

You can also try more recent versions. And you may find out from which version of emulator they stop working. If you write in comments about this, I and those who use my packs would be very grateful to you.

Thank you for your attention and for using my packs.

Added Dot Hack G.U. Vol. 1 Rebirth.
Dot Hack G.U. Vol. 1 Rebirth.png

I think this is my last job. I started to go through second part and I think I passed it by 50%, but then I got sick of doing it on emulator and since I bought a remaster in Steam, I think I'll go through it there. I think this pack is suitable for all parts, but some textures from part 3 will not be upscaled for obvious reasons. That's all folks. Thank you for being with me all this time.

Last edited by CCKrizalid,

SomberShroud

Trophies
Website
hifi4everyone.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Since the same textures are often used in both discs in Devil May Cry 2, I decided to combine both packs into one. If you want to change the disk during the passage, do not forget to change the name of the texture folder. From SLUS-20484 to SLUS-20627 if you want to play as Lucia or from SLUS-20627 to SLUS-20484 if you want to play as Dante. Or just make a copy of the folder and give it the name of the second disk in case you don't mind the space on the SSD or HDD.
You can make a copy without it taking up more space on SSD by making a Symlink. Open cmd.exe NOT windows powershell and paste "mklink /D C:\replacements C:\[location of PCSX2]\textures\SLUS-20484\replacements" Change C:\ drive with whatever drive letter your PCSX2 is on if applicable then cut and paste the newly created symlink folder in the main directory drive to SLUS-20627 (delete the old replacements folder). Make sure there aren't any spaces in folder names.
you can use this to link separate drive letter folders together as well as separate network drives.

Last edited by SomberShroud,

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
You can make a copy without it taking up more space on SSD by making a Symlink. Open Command Prompt and type "mklink /D C:\[location of PCSX2]\textures\SLUS-20484\replacements C:\[location of PCSX2]\textures\SLUS-20627\replacements" Change C:\ drive with whatever drive letter your PCSX2 is on if applicable.
Fun Fact. you can use this to link separate drive letter folders together as well.
Thank you. Very useful information. I think it will be useful not only for me.

alekseyracer

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Классные текстуры спасибо!!! Пользуюсь на телефонном эмуляторе, всë отлично работает, не мог бы ты помочь с проблемой? Скачал пак текстур для NFS MW у соседнего мастера, а там с текстурами Солнца какая то ерунда, может на компе и нет проблем, но у меня компа нет, приходится на телефоне играть, но тоже классно , и вот такая вот фигня:Screenshot_2023-11-03-16-15-13-561_xyz.aethersx2.android.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: