Mega Library of HD Texture Packs by CCKrizalid

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Классные текстуры спасибо!!! Пользуюсь на телефонном эмуляторе, всë отлично работает, не мог бы ты помочь с проблемой? Скачал пак текстур для NFS MW у соседнего мастера, а там с текстурами Солнца какая то ерунда, может на компе и нет проблем, но у меня компа нет, приходится на телефоне играть, но тоже классно , и вот такая вот фигня:View attachment 402653
Находишь эту текстуру среди тысяч тех, что там есть в папке и тупо удаляешь. Готово. И кстати. На форуме требуют чтобы ты по английски разговаривал. Так что завязывай.

Reactions: alekseyracer

alekseyracer

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Находишь эту текстуру среди тысяч тех, что там есть в папке и тупо удаляешь. Готово. И кстати. На форуме требуют чтобы ты по английски разговаривал. Так что завязывай.
Thanks for help!!!)

Reactions: CCKrizalid

Brukhalian

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Firstly, thank you so much for the hard work you've put into creating these HD texture packs. The videos look amazing!

Like some of the other people in this thread, however, I've been unable to use the packs for the Dot Hack games. All other packs that I've used in the past have loaded fine through the textures folder, so long as the correct serial ID is used.

You mentioned that recent nightly versions of PCSX2 are no longer compatible with some of your packs. Is there a particular reason for this that you've discovered? Aside from running a separate older version of the emulator, is there any other solution?

Since I'm not entirely clear on some of the proposed solutions that I've found relating to various versions, would you mind outlining the graphics settings that you currently implement to enable your packs to load, please?

CCKrizalid

Angry Russian dude?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Firstly, thank you so much for the hard work you've put into creating these HD texture packs. The videos look amazing!

Like some of the other people in this thread, however, I've been unable to use the packs for the Dot Hack games. All other packs that I've used in the past have loaded fine through the textures folder, so long as the correct serial ID is used.

You mentioned that recent nightly versions of PCSX2 are no longer compatible with some of your packs. Is there a particular reason for this that you've discovered? Aside from running a separate older version of the emulator, is there any other solution?

Since I'm not entirely clear on some of the proposed solutions that I've found relating to various versions, would you mind outlining the graphics settings that you currently implement to enable your packs to load, please?
Reason? I think it's quite simple. One of emulator devs somehow changed upscale function. And it began to work differently. In order to do everything right for new version, you just have to make new texture dumps and upscale them again. And I’m not eager to deal with dumping again. If someone makes dumps and sends me an archive (without junk textures like text), then I don’t mind upscale them and uploading result to a file hosting. But I don’t want to go through these games myself from scratch. It takes too much time. Moreover, I am a little busy playing through those games that I have long wanted to play through (such as Half-Life and Portal series), and I am also participating in a project to translate Shin Megami Tensei 3 HD Remaster into Russian.

I also heard that it seems like problem has been fixed and your problem can be solved easier. Perhaps your version of game simply does not match version of texture pack. All you need to do is find out your game ID and rename folder with replacement textures under ID of your game version.

And don’t forget that there are 4 parts (not counting Fragment). And for each part, folder will have to be renamed again. Well, or you can copy it 3 more times and rename copies under versions of all 4 games. Well, or do as someone wrote earlier. Make something like shortcuts with different names (corresponding to game IDs), but so that they lead to one source. And, in my opinion, it’s easier to rename folder for a specific game.

SomberShroud

Trophies
Website
hifi4everyone.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
And don’t forget that there are 4 parts (not counting Fragment). And for each part, folder will have to be renamed again. Well, or you can copy it 3 more times and rename copies under versions of all 4 games. Well, or do as someone wrote earlier. Make something like shortcuts with different names (corresponding to game IDs), but so that they lead to one source. And, in my opinion, it’s easier to rename folder for a specific game.
an excerpt from my previous comment

You can make a copy without it taking up more space on SSD by making a Symlink. Open cmd.exe NOT windows powershell and paste "mklink /D C:\replacements C:\[location of PCSX2]\textures\SLUS-20484\replacements" Change C:\ drive with whatever drive letter your PCSX2 is on if applicable then cut and paste the newly created symlink folder in the main directory drive to SLUS-20627 (delete the old replacements folder). Make sure there aren't any spaces in folder names.
you can use this to link separate drive letter folders together as well as separate network drives.
make one folder the "Main" folder (the second mklink reference path) then the first link is the replacements folder that will be created in your main directory. Cut and paste it into one of the 3 game folders then copy and paste the replacements folder symlink into the rest of the games. Remember to delete the old replacements folder.

Last edited by SomberShroud,
Reactions: CCKrizalid

JasonT2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
an excerpt from my previous comment

make one folder the "Main" folder (the first mklink reference path) then reference the 3 different folder locations (every path after the first path, separated by a space, known as the "Destination") by renaming the SLUS to whatever game ID's need it aswell. also just a theory, you can probably copy the folder of 1 symlink'd replacements folder (the destination folder) and paste it in the other 2 locations if you only make 1 folder and destination like in the example.
Is there a way to do this on Steam Deck?

SomberShroud

Trophies
Website
hifi4everyone.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: