Mednafen Black Borders

seznam88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi people I want to play PS1 games on Mednafen emulator but in every game I have a black borders on the screen. I tried lot of combination of stretch options in Medgui but still nothing.
Can you help me how remove that Black Borders and stretch the game to the full screen.
Thank you very much :)

seznam88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That´s bad :(
I want some great PSX emulator and I found Mednafen and it looks good but if you can´t stretch screen to the full size I don´t want that emulator.
Recommend me some great emulator for PSX.
I tried lot of emulators for example ePSXe but that has lot of bugs for example with Crash Bandicoot where I´m stuck at one screen and can´t continue in the game.
Or PCSXR but that have slowdowns in lot of games or XEBRA/ARBEX but in that emulator games is stuttering and pSX emulator have lot of bugs as well.
I want some great emulator for PSX which is gonna be without bugs like the NES/SNES/GEN/... emulators nowadays.
Or the next way how to play PSX is on real PSX but I have problem with my PSX that every game which I burn have stuttering cutscenes and music and because that I buy a new laser but that doesn´t help so I tried to calibrate that laser too and nothing. So I think that the problem is with my Media or Burner so I want to buy a new burner and try some a new quality media.
But for now I can´t play PSX at all and that´s very frustrating for me :(

seznam88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I want to finish all of the Crash games too so I started with Crash Bandicoot 1 on ePSXe but when I go to the Save Bonus in Rolling Stones Level and go to that teleport where the girl is, I´m stuck there. The game is frozen but not at all you can still pause the game and see flying butterfly but the girl is frozen and game doesn´t continue. Why ? I tried that in PCSXR and it works so the ISO is not bad but I don´t want play on PCSXR because as I say PCSXR have a slowdowns on lot of games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on