• Replies 3,952
  • Likes 278

momosala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've had issues running several apps in Mini 10 since the most recent update. R-Drive Image in particular gives me the error "0x8007007e The specified module could not be found" while specifying no module and generating no log to debug with.

I've tried on a freshly formatted USB drive with a brand new copy of Medicat several times with no luck.
When downloading Medicat and when creating the USB stick and when using this USB stick ...
... Did you remember to disable all antivirus software, including Windows Defender?
This is extremely important and regularly repeated on this forum.
Antivirus software deletes some files that prevent Medicat from working properly.

ZeroShift

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When downloading Medicat and when creating the USB stick and when using this USB stick ...
... Did you remember to disable all antivirus software, including Windows Defender?
This is extremely important and regularly repeated on this forum.
Antivirus software deletes some files that prevent Medicat from working properly.
I did on each attempt. R-Drive on Mini 10 from 21.03 still works, but not Mini 10 from 21.06. Also copying R-Drive over from 21.03 to 21.06 does the same thing

EDIT: I copied the old Mini 10 to my new 21.06 drive and R-Drive works. Something in the new Mini 10 is at fault here.

Last edited by ZeroShift,

taker-`

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
sorry I don't know to use Linux, but you can go here:
https://ventoy.net/en/doc_start.html

regards
i did run the webui. i choosed "GPT" and formated my stick. when i now try to copy the files from the archive to the usb-flash drive i get an error. something like "not enough free space", i need minimal 18GB on the drive. ok, but i have a 64gb flash drive. :/

//edit: when i use gparted, i can see 2 partitions. one efi, wich i think its for booting and a about 58gb partition. but i cant copy the files from the archive, cause its 79,5gb ? is this normal? :o

Last edited by taker-`,

taker-`

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thats ok. but i need to how how i do my stick bootable and working WITH ubuntu. i dont have windows to follow the "install tutorial" on youtube. thats my problem. :/

philipp0wyb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it possible to change monitor output? i have 2 monitors and display only shows on monitor #1. i want to make it output to monitor #2

MON5TERMATT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did run the webui. i choosed "GPT" and formated my stick. when i now try to copy the files from the archive to the usb-flash drive i get an error. something like "not enough free space", i need minimal 18GB on the drive. ok, but i have a 64gb flash drive. :/

//edit: when i use gparted, i can see 2 partitions. one efi, wich i think its for booting and a about 58gb partition. but i cant copy the files from the archive, cause its 79,5gb ? is this normal? :o
the archive is NOT 74gb. it should only be like 20gb

Edi92

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Something like this would be extremely useful at times. I have a Linux live boot cd and my windows 8 cd to fix any of my pc issues for now but MediCat looks pretty promising for having all your system and diagnostic tools in one suite. I will be waiting for your release!
You can use IT Tools Pack Solution

Edi92

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
MiniWin10-Desk1.png

Something like this would be extremely useful at times. I have a Linux live boot cd and my windows 8 cd to fix any of my pc issues for now but MediCat looks pretty promising for having all your system and diagnostic tools in one suite. I will be waiting for your release!
Check this bro : IT Tools Pack Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end