Mediafire refuses to work for me. Need file to convert ROM to CIA

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Edmire2k, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Edmire2k
    OP

Edmire2k Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2016
    United States
    So to make it clear. mediafire just straight up won't download files, like it keeps refreshing the pages and it's annoying. I've tried many solutions and they never work. So I can't get certain files I need for things and it's truly frustrating, especially since mediafire was working fine like a week ago.

I'm trying to get the "Decrypt 3ds rom to cia.rar" from mediafire with this link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/scvs7g0jqqu8ubh/Decrypted+3DS+Rom+To+CIA.rar

But I can't download it (I've even tried multiple browsers and still it refuses to work.) I'm trying to convert a decrypted 3ds rom that I have into a CIA with the files in this download.

If someone could reupload and share this link with me or give me some advice on how I should deal with this mediafire issue, that'd be great!

2. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    have you tried the right click the "Download" button and open in new tab trick? thats how i get mediafire to download for me.

3. Dracari

Dracari GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 5, 2009
    United States
    if your trying to to install on yoru 3DS use freeshop if yo want the CIA for Citra i belive CIA Angel has a Download only option.

4. Edmire2k
    OP

Edmire2k Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2016
    United States
    This specific game is not on the freeshop. I'm trying to find RollerCoaster Tycoon 3D because my sister wants it but I can't seem to find it on the freeshop anywhere

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Nope, doesn't work. It just loads into the download page again.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

RollerCoaster Tycoon 3D isn't on the title key site either. So it's definitely not on the eshop/freeshop. I have a European Decrypted rom but need that mediafire link to convert it to CIA

5. Robz8

Robz8 Coolest of TWL

Oct 1, 2010
    United States
  6. Edmire2k
    OP

Edmire2k Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2016
    United States
  7. pixelmasher

pixelmasher Gaming Gamer

Dec 12, 2016
    United States
    Near N3DS
    For future reference, you should check this out.
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-decrypt-extract-rebuild-3ds-cia-cxi-files.383055/
    The tools are hosted on github.

Quantumcat likes this.