Mediafire not opening

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by shakirmoledina, Jun 30, 2009.

Jun 30, 2009

Mediafire not opening by shakirmoledina at 6:28 PM (851 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. shakirmoledina
    OP

Member shakirmoledina Legend

Tanzania
    I tried opening the following website but i think my isp's proxy or something is blocking it so i tried some proxy unblocker sites and it opened... but the files are not displayed ie.) the virus scan does not complete so i think there might be a need of a better site/software for it so can u please help me out... thanks

2. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    Maybe what you're trying to d-load has a virus?

3. Crass

Member Crass Rock me Dr. Zaius

United States
    Try using a diffrent service like megaupload or rapidshare? theres millions of free file hosting sites out there. Google is youre friend.

4. Maz7006

Member Maz7006 iSEXu

Lebanon
    I believe he is trying to download a certain file from mediafire, not upload a file. You could try another proxy, yet again Google is your friend here, just Google 'Proxies web browsing Free' or something like that. But if you are only having problems with this file, then i don't think the problem is from the internet

anyway, there are some proxies that you have to pay to use hence the word 'free'.

5. Law

Member Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

United Kingdom
    My browser gave me the problem of the "virus scan" never ending, try using a different one.

Either that or the proxy is breaking it.

6. shakirmoledina
    OP

Member shakirmoledina Legend

Tanzania
    i tried using something like silversurfer.info and previously when the site was not opening completely,it is now opening as i mentioned but the file is not seen...
    this happens with all files of mediafire cuz the proxy unblocker cannot handle advanced scripts so wanted to know a way around this (can't even create account of mediafire)
    i think it's something to do with the proxy the isp has imposed