ROM Hack Medarot 9 Kabuto version English Translation Project

Which Medarot game besides Medarot 9 needs to be translated?

• Total voters

pikpol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can you give us a % progress update?
We are currently very busy with personal stuff. This could change sooner or later, but I don't know. We do know what we want before a release and we are a long way regarding the first release.
Only three people are working on this, so if more people could help out, especially translators, than this would speed up the process by a great amount.
And we don't actually work in percentage or something. We do it bit by bit and there are about 5 files which need to be translated for the first patch release. The full patch, with this pace, will take more than a year if not two years.
We just really need more people to help us out.

desrone2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, I don't know any translators, but maybe you guys should put a word out on some iso websites or something? or even here, make a thread asking if anyone wants to help, i'm sure there are helpful people willing! I know I loved medabots growing up

Reactions: KWG-08C

SlimPortable

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omg, I had no idea people were working on translating this game! I've wanted to play the 3DS Medabots games for so long, thank you! I was upset we never got any localized, but at least Natsume gave us the comprise of releasing the original Medabots GBA RPG's on the Wii U VC.

I completely understand everyone working on this project has personal lives so even if it takes years I'll be looking forward to it as long as the project keeps receiving progress. Thank you so much again for working on a translation for this game! :D I wish I knew at least some Japanese to help!

pikpol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello everyone.

Pikatsu has created a discord channel for everyone to join.
So if you are interested in this game/translation and you wanna talk about it, please join the channel via this link: https://discord.gg/7JnvcCK
Another thing I wanna point out is that we are still working on it (ofcourse) and we are making good progress towards the first early patch release.
So please stay tuned for a little longer.
Thank you all for the support and keep spreading the word around!

desrone2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone.

So if you are interested in this game/translation and you wanna talk about it, please join the channel via this link: https://discord.gg/7JnvcCK
Another thing I wanna point out is that we are still working on it (ofcourse) and we are making good progress towards the first early patch release.

Just wanted to say thanks a bunch for doing this btw, even if the thread isn't super active, a lot of us Medabot fans /robot battle fans appreciate this! :) I know i'm looking forward to this- it's one of my favourite series from childhood!

Reactions: chil69

Yeeman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone.

While I can't help with translating, would donations help in any way really?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte