so which one shud it be?

Also if there are any pros and cons of the games please post

thanks

Da Foxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've only played little for both games but I liked Medal Of Honor: Vanguard better then Call Of Duty 3.

2cb2ct7

Trophies
XP
Country
Yet to try MOH, only played COD on the Wii. Really didn't enjoy it actually. I didn't like the attempted "mouse and keyboard" style controls, didn't feel very comfortable or intuitive at all...

KKajun

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I played both and can recommend MoH over CoD, I thought MoH had better controls, better graphics, and better missions. I recently picked up a PS3 and a few shooter games and I must say that I prefer MoH for Wii over any of the other console shooters for the controls alone because it's the closest to mouse precision.

Da Foxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
issit?^^

why u like medal of honor better than cod3 if u dont mind me askin

I played both and can recommend MoH over CoD, I thought MoH had better controls, better graphics, and better missions. I recently picked up a PS3 and a few shooter games and I must say that I prefer MoH for Wii over any of the other console shooters for the controls alone because it's the closest to mouse precision.

What KKajun said.. Overall MoH was much more fun experience then CoD for me.

A

armand66

I gotta agree with the above posters, if i HAD to pick one, it'd be MOH Vanguard.

COD 3 when it first came out, i found to have very fast controls, compared to far cry (horrid on wii) and red steel (slow turning arc even when turned up).

I got used to COD3, but, i did find the controls sometimes too quick for its own good. Once MOH came out, i found the controls in that game more suited for the wiimote and it makes the game a better experience overall i think.

Graphically, well, COD3 is better, but MOH isn't a "bad" looking game, its just not a great looking one either.

So yeah, if you gotta buy one, get MOH, if you got a modchip, get both.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't played MOH but I thought COD3 was much more enjoyable on any other console. Which is why I would have the Xbox version. The motion controls just weren't that fun. Not to mention that I found the little motion controlled bomb planting or switch throwing segments to be down right terrible as I would have to try almost absolutely everything to finally get it to register the movement it tells me to do.

Also, Metroid. Hell yes. This should be one of the more defining games for Single Player motion controlled gameplay. Let alone just a damn good game in general.

*Layzie*

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ahh i see

thanks for replies i still neeed more

but atm moh is winning.

Oh and about metroid...i am definately gettin that ....but i need more lol!!!!

Gamesphere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Layzie, If you can wait I would say wait for Medal of Honor Heroes 2 which comes out for Wii this winter US. It will support the Wii Zapper for Single Player, A special exclusive Arcade shooting mode and Online play. Online play will be 32 players

Or you can get MP3:Corruption, Both great choices.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
COD3 overall is the superior package. Yes as some said the A/V end is a lot more interesting and detailed. Controls though outside of some weird quirks using the crowbar in one piece of one stage in the game I found to be a hell of a lot nicer. You can respond quickly by turning about to fire away at stuff at angles while still being able to move in another direction independent of that (like a real soldier could do, about as close to PC mouse-look you'll get.) It also has some other fun aspects such as being used as a steering wheel, or the free aiming of a tank gun barrel independent of the tank track direction, rowing a boat in one stage, often placing the pin-twist to set-pull (then run like hell) for demolition and more.

MOHV is drastically shorter, and while some details are more beautiful on singular things (since the worlds are much less detailed) that's mostly what it has going for it on that end. The big saving grace of MOH is the ability to heavily customize all aspects of sensitivity of the controls and also choosing on/off various things between motion or button use.

I have both, love em both, but COD had received more replay value/time.

*Layzie*

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ooooooooo

now im really confuseddddddd

lol gosh

hmmm now they seem quite even ....more replies would be great!!!!!

thanks!!

EDIT: to gamesphere......as i live in the uk i think mohh will release next year and ill probably have enough money by then. I read bout it and i think i might definately buy that. But since i bought a wii last week the only games i own atm are RED STEEL, WII SPORTS AND WIIPLAY.......IM GOING TO BUY ZELDA PLUS another game and i need help on what it shud be out of moh and cod.
Mario strikers i am also gona buy soon.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well perhaps you should gauge which to buy off of 2 things really:
1) DO you have to save for a good while before having another title? If so, I'd get COD as it is a LOT longer.

2) Will you often and easily find people to multiplay with? If so, MOH is the one with multi mode, COD has none.

*Layzie*

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ohh yeah i forgot bout that multiplayer

ok well its like this.....after i buy 2 games i will get money becuase im starting a saturday job so money isnt really a problem.

How long would both games last if i play bout umm 3 hours a day?

And about the multiplayer i have a brother but he wont really play much since hes starting uni..

so i guess cod3 will suit me because id like a longer game.

Is there anything else cod3 has besides story mode?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: