Meaning of love?

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Did you even read what I said or just a couple words of it? Not to mention that has to be one of THE most incredibly fucking stupid responses I've seen in my life. "It's nice you love your cat, but how will you reproduce with it?" Are you serious here, or are you trying to be funny?
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. It is nice that you love your cat, but how will you have offspring despite loving your cat so much?

alt_Human

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. It is nice that you love your cat, but how will you have offspring despite loving your cat so much?

You're not sorrry about anything. Wtf does my cat have to do with my own reproduction and offspring? You're asking flat out stupid quesions. I have three adult children, all of whom most certainly didn't come from my cat. You can't seriously be as incredibly dumb as you're pretending to be. Can you? I mean, who asks shit like that?

Reactions: Seriel

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
You're not sorrry about anything. Wtf does my cat have to do with my own reproduction and offspring?
Nothing, that connection was made in your head.
You're asking flat out stupid quesions.
No, I don't.
I have three adult children, all of whom most certainly didn't come from my cat.
That's good to hear.
You can't seriously be as incredibly dumb as you're pretending to be.
I am very smart.
Can you? I mean, who asks shit like that?
I asked a normal question.

alt_Human

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing, that connection was made in your head.

No, I don't.

That's good to hear.

I am very smart.

I asked a normal question.

Except the questions are litearlly right there for everyon to see.

Yes, you do. Asking someone how they can reproduce and have offspring if they love their cat is a stupid question.

Thanks.

No. Apparently you're not. Or you wouldn't ask the type of questions you.

Normal accoring to yourself and absolutely no one else.

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Except the questions are litearlly right there for everyon to see.
Provide a quote then.
Yes, you do. Asking someone how they can reproduce and have offspring if they love their cat is a stupid question.
That is a fabrication of your brain though.
:)
No. Apparently you're not. Or you wouldn't ask the type of questions you.
You don't understand how smart I am.
Normal accoring to yourself and absolutely no one else.
So you speak for everyone then?

alt_Human

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Provide a quote then.

That is a fabrication of your brain though.

You don't understand how smart I am.

So you speak for everyone then?

I don't need to provide quotes (but see below). They are in the thread. People can read.

It's not a fabrication. You literally said "Okay, but how will you have offspring?" after I said I love my cat. Followed by "...how will you have offspring despite loving your cat so much?". A fabrication? LMFAO! it's RIGHT THERE in the thread.

I do understand how smart you are, and it's really nothing to be bragging about. As stated, for how smart you are you certainly don't understand an awful lot of things.

Yes. I speak for everyone except you in stating that the questions you asked me were dumb. If someone else feels they were not dumb questions I guess I was wrong. But thus far the only one in disagreeance is yourself.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by alt_Human,

Creamu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I don't need to provided quotes. There are in the thread. People can read.
I can't find a quote that says what you accuse me of. Please provide the quote.
It's not a fabrication. You literally said "Okay, but how will you have offspring?" after I said I love my cat. Followed by "...how will you have offspring despite loving your cat so much?". A fabrication? LMFAO! it's RIGHT THERE in the thread.
You have a lively imagination.

Yes. I speak for everyone except you in stating that the questions you asked me were dumb.
Okay, do speak for everyone on other subjects as well, or only this one?
If somomeone else feels they were not dumb questions I guess I was wrong.
Okay, you are wrong. You have just a lively imagination.
But thus far the only one in disagreeance is yourself.
That's right.
Have a nice day.
No quote...

Last edited by Creamu,

FitBoyAwe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
"You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or their car. You love them because they sing a song only you can understand."

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hard to say. I'd say that for me, its more complicated than "I would like to tap this to make a mini-me", but less complicated than "its pleasure, pain, and everything in-between". There are different categories that I'd consider all to be described as "love", but they all differ in some way; such as the love for my wife VS the love for my kids VS the love for my good friends.

What do all 3 of the above categories have in common? I'm willing to spend the time I have with them, and have (mostly) no regrets doing so.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me personally the meaning of love is to reproduce and ensure that your family/children are able to do so as well.

Y'all dun fuck'd up.

if Mike can't convince you:
"Drugs that may be capable of mimicking love are already in use. The first, oxytocin, is utilised to induce labour, but research shows that it can also increase sociability, trust and empathy. The second is recreational drug MDMA or ecstasy, which is capable of inducing euphoria, empathy and love for our fellow humans."
Feb 9, 2022

Soraz

Just learn to make oxytocin at will--I do it all the time....or learn to make 2cibee:sad:
-----

go out smelling like catpee/cheeze

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Love is a myth. A concept invented by corporations to sell you stuff on valentines day. The Hallmark corporate brainwashes people with Hollywood movies. Main goal is pump and dump. Man has wife but gets bored and wants to have sex with other woman. Spread the seed. Survive the species.

rantex92

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
its an illusion created by the chemicals in your brain .....just dont take love seriously it can and will hurt you !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +3
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa were you always up to date on the current events and issues of the time or were there issues that you first found out thru south park
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS stuff, like concerning actors slip by me. I don't follow most Hollywood BS (example: the Kardasians)
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and had kids. And how the town of South Park was back then compared to now. That would be cool to see.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @salazarcosplay if they made a prequel, it would still be about current issues, cause it doesn't make sense to make it about stuff that happened 30 years ago that nobody cares about anymore
    it's too late
    the older south park episodes about particular issues usually age poorly since the topic is no longer relevant
    an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We knew you were going to Sonic to get lunch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sonics fast I would've been home in 10 mins
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meet and greet with AncientBoi then?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That would've gone slow he's old
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sadly the person in question feels too young for his own good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We don't question people
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    me neither, i just bash them
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Make sure you smack my booty daddy +1