Hacking /Me requests help

dlf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For what ever reason, I've tried using Triiforce (followed http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/ho...-use/triiforce), I just can't get it to work, I've installed/enabled various things using DOP [of which I can't really give a list of because the programs that crete the lists stop @ around (Âios)30 for what ever reason, they say about 29 of the IOS(?) are safe . . .

I have a 4.2 Wii (bought it last Saturday, last was stolen
hate2.gif
glare.gif
sleep.gif
), I've installed Starfall (I think) on it, No background music, can acess the shop channel (without going to 4.3), probably every bit of region free (despite not having games from other regions), and I think anything disabling updates.. . . .

dlf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did use Wan's installer but it wouldn't let me use 249 I think, how would I check to see what rev I have (if at all)

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dlf said:
I did use Wan's installer but it wouldn't let me use 249 I think, how would I check to see what rev I have (if at all)

Having rev 17 or 14 are necessary for nand emulation. I think dop should tell you the version you have. Older apps like wad creator also tell you what ver you have.

dlf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I saw DOP didn't or did YAWN(M). Guess I could try a NAND restore from before I started messing with enabling truchna (sp?) & whatnot.

dlf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think 36 is enabled with Truncha and all that, triiforce is working although didn't it used to have a interface similar to that of the Wiimenu (albeit it black and somewhat clunky?). Also probably some help with trying to run SNEEK (when I get a USB drive, uneek)

How would I do go about rectifying the scanning? So it can go past IOS 30 (regardless of the program used)

dlf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Excuse the 2x bump . . . but anyway to get something syscheck, IOS check or something similar fully completed? They all seem to stop around IOS 30, anyway to reinstall that (non stub like?) so the whole process can finish?

I also mostly want to use a USB loader, may run some retail disks I buy, use SNEEK (& the variations) along with Triiforce. Including the various console emulators ((S)NES, N64, GEN, GB(A), DS, etc). . . . Thank you(?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu