Me last night at 10pm

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
At the end of the 5th day I passed out while I was talking to friends(if I can say talking LMAO)
good luck on your 2nd round :P
Its interesting how the whole night and day i'm fine, but when the second night comes around I have a massive wave of sleepiness and then... RIP.

Reactions: Davidosky99

Davidosky99

Eevee :3
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
Its interesting how the whole night and day i'm fine, but when the second night comes around I have a massive wave of sleepiness and then... RIP.
yeah it's normal.
when I'm doing this stupid experiments, I never got sleepy during indoors ocasions, only when I saw sunlight or had to walk, I got really sleepy

Reactions: Seriel

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to be a Pokemon master, but I can't because my phone is the Magikarp of all phones and it's not supported:hateit:

Davidosky99

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
It would be fine if it was on a higher android version, so I could play Pokemon GO, but sadly no updated custom ROMs exist for this phone. So I guess I'll never be able to be the very best, like no one ever was.
yeah, it is a mediatek phone, just like my previous and that scummy, shitty bastard mediatek company doesn't give a shit about the customers or devs and never released the kernel source for its devices :( and never updated them, so RIP updates, long live 4.2 :D

Reactions: CitizenSnips

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, it is a mediatek phone, just like my previous and that scummy, shitty bastard mediatek company doesn't give a shit about the customers or devs and never released the kernel source for its devices :( and never updated them, so RIP updates, long live 4.2 :D
That can't be legal. Isn't Android open-source?
Either way, I remember when I had a shitty af Damnsung Replenish. Not a typo. It had 150mb of total storage, so I could maybe have one or two games on it.

Davidosky99

Banned
Trophies
Website
www.davidosky99.xyz
XP
Country
That can't be legal. Isn't Android open-source?
Either way, I remember when I had a shitty af Damnsung Replenish. Not a typo. It had 150mb of total storage, so I could maybe have one or two games on it.
:P
but yeah, usually mediatek smartphones are chinese or china based so they can do wtf they want :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.