• Replies 15
  • Likes 1

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't want to be offensive but you should definitively loose weight, don't take it as an insult but more as an advice
I've been through this and i loosed 23 kg(from 85 to 62 kg^^ when I was 16- yo) and now i fell way beter than before and also it is better for the health plus i now have abs B-)

Reactions: Tizm

Tizm

JESSE, WE GOT TO COOK!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't want to be offensive but you should definitively loose weight, don't take it as an insult but more as an advice
I've been through this and i loosed 23 kg(from 85 to 62 kg^^ when I was 16- yo) and now i fell way beter than before and also it is better for the health plus i now have abs B-)
heheXD i have been trying to loose weight!

Reactions: Alkéryn

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
heheXD i have been trying to loose weight!
Well this isn't the easyest thing but it is certainly nor the hardest ^^ I took 5 month to loose 23kg
If you want good advice, start sport NOW!, personally i do 21h of sport per week now but at the time i was doing like 7 per week Like 2h every 2 days
Plus eat less and healthier, cut sugar, cut saturated fats, and eat like 700-1000 kcal a day and you will see a difference quite fast, i loosed like 5 kg per month ^^

Tizm

JESSE, WE GOT TO COOK!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well this isn't the easyest thing but it is certainly nor the hardest ^^ I took 5 month to loose 23kg
If you want good advice, start sport NOW!, personally i do 21h of sport per week now but at the time i was doing like 7 per week Like 2h every 2 days
Plus eat less and healthier, cut sugar, cut saturated fats, and eat like 700-1000 kcal a day and you will see a difference quite fast, i loosed like 5 kg per month ^^
i have been talking my dog around the block once or twice a day.

Reactions: Alkéryn

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Plus the sooner you do itn the best it is because if you do it too late you will have "too much" skin and it won't look good for a while, like it took me a year and a half to get rid of that excess of skin ^^
but now i do a lot of body building and training so I kinda look good ^^
hope you will achieve your goal and plus take a photo in the begining, i would have been happy if i did it but meh i was stupid xD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i have been talking my dog around the block once or twice a day.
What i mean by sport is do cardio( running) and do body building this is the best, just walking is not "sport" sure it ise better than nothing but you won't see result fast ^^"

Tizm

JESSE, WE GOT TO COOK!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Plus the sooner you do itn the best it is because if you do it too late you will have "too much" skin and it won't look good for a while, like it took me a year and a half to get rid of that excess of skin ^^
but now i do a lot of body building and training so I kinda look good ^^
hope you will achieve your goal and plus take a photo in the begining, i would have been happy if i did it but meh i was stupid xD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What i mean by sport is do cardio( running) and do body building this is the best, just walking is not "sport" sure it ise better than nothing but you won't see result fast ^^"
i meant walk not talk XD. i do situps quite a bit.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i meant walk not talk XD. i do situps quite a bit.
I said walking ^^ but yeh i thing the best you could do is to get a good personal trainer aka coach, if you do what he tells youu, you will loose weigth and achieve your goals quite fast and thus by avoiding doing mistake because Yes there is a LOT of mistake to not do with doing sport / loosing weigth/ gaigning muscle ^^

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
me irl

Attachments

• received_255690988149791.jpeg
    received_255690988149791.jpeg
    25 KB · Views: 84