Me and my best friend got into a fight today

D

Deleted User

I don't even 100% know since I don't fight like a girl so uh
Maybe just leave her alone for a while, or something?

Reactions: HaloEffect17

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh shit, what happened, if you don't mind telling me via PM or something?
eh. We got into a fight and sad stuff happened. It was mainly my fault. The end result of this will be though now I will never have a chance to date her (it's not like I did anyway.) I was being selfish. I really don't know how to talk to girls.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

eh. We got into a fight and sad stuff happened. It was mainly my fault. The end result of this will be though now I will never have a chance to date her (it's not like I did anyway.) I was being selfish. I really don't know how to talk to girls.
tbh I'm not very good at talking to other girls either

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If she truly knew how I felt about her maybe this wouldn't of happened. She would know that all I want is the best for her. That I just want to spend the rest of my life with her. I think she understands I just feel like she does not give me the chance to prove it. If she gave me even a glance of a chance t

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are you a girl?
yes she is

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you probably wrecked your chance now. Girls dont like guys putting words in their mouths. They only like guys putting dicks in their mouths.
I don't remember putting words in her mouth. That is the thing. When a girl says she loves you but you know you can't date. You may not realize the cuz your not me or a guy. It does hurt. I never put anywords in her mouth. I did say she was toying with my emotions because well. When someone says they love you but then I guess you could as it as they act like they can't I would consider that toying. It is not just women who have feelings.

Reactions: Deleted User

glitterandgameing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea but that girl has been fucked with many times and wouldn't fuck around with you. And you did put words in her mouth by saying you're her "toy". She didn't appreciate that. And she told you a multitude of times that she loved you BUT she couldn't date you for numerous reasons and you kept pushing it until you said the same thing. You ended up agreeing with her justified feelings.

BurningDesire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea but that girl has been fucked with many times and wouldn't fuck around with you. And you did put words in her mouth by saying you're her "toy". She didn't appreciate that. And she told you a multitude of times that she loved you BUT she couldn't date you for numerous reasons and you kept pushing it until you said the same thing. You ended up agreeing with her justified feelings.
I did end up agreeing. In my hear I knew I wasn't happy with that so I came on here to get other peoples preferences. How do you know that is not why I want to date her? I want to date her so she doesn't get fucked with anymore. If she want's she can fuck me up but I am not going to do it to her. I did keep pushing it but for the reason I just said. I don't want to accept that me and the person can not be together. It is her own fault. I mean. She is the one that is scared when in reality there is nothing to be scared about.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn