hon hon titty croissants
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
@Bubsy Bobcat found @BurningDesire crying and smashing his/her head into a wall repeatedly in a random grocery store. It had made a quite big hole and so Bubsy went to the other side. Upon examination, it was the perfect size and his/her mouth was wide open on the other side.
Bubsy decided to unzip his bright pink pants and then proceeded to take off his underwear. He stuck his tiny little rod in and BurningDesire suddenly had a BURNING DESIRE! He/she sucked and fucked Bubsy all while crying and suddenly @VinsCool walked in and was like "WHAT THE FUCK. I just came here for an avocado!"

THE END

Last edited by EarlAB,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
@Bubsy Bobcat found @BurningDesire crying and smashing his/her head into a wall repeatedly in a random grocery store. It had made a quite big hole and so Bubsy went to the other side. Upon examination, it was the perfect size and his/her mouth was wide open on the other side.
Bubsy decided to unzip his bright pink pants and then proceeded to take off his underwear. He stuck his tiny little rod in and BurningDesire suddenly had a BURNING DESIRE! He/she sucked and fucked Bubsy all while crying and suddenly @VinsCool walked in and was like "WHAT THE FUCK. I just came here for an avocado!"

THE END
But I already the that I despise avocadoes :angry:

that's not what I'm into :cry:

Reactions: Games&Stuff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER