I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Whew, thank goodness. I thought that McDonalds was Monopolizing in UK.

So do I, what a crazy post
laugh.gif

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
its a scam everyone needs liverpool street you catch my drift. its a catch so you keep on going to macdonalds i thought you would have figured that out
laugh.gif

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
We usually have that McDonalds Promotion with Monopoly at least twice a year. This past one last year was in cooperation with Best Buy.....I avoided McD like the plague...

lookout

GBAtemp Board Room
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I give-up eatting Mcdonalds year ago.

The Monopoly things are more likey to win on free burger, drink, 10% off HMV... there no way wining big prize if you really lucky find them (only 1 or 3 are made per Monopoly set) from 100,000,000 by the time you find your monopoly set probably be dead..
laugh.gif

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They all have individual codes so you can't use the previous ones
wink.gif

My boyfriend got a free bigmac sticker after his work place bought him Mac Donalds. So I used it to get a free bigmac for lunch and it made me throw up. haha.

pewpz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I made like $100 in Best Buy Bucks, and didn't even have to eat there once. In the US, there has to be a provision that lets you get a free game piece without buying something. I basically, printed out "hand written" envelopes, and in a few weeks, I had tons of food items which I just ebayed for a tidy profit. Not sure the rules for you guys though.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would do this... if it wasn't for the fact that the burgers in McDonalds are terrible. Personally, I love the Burger King burgers.

SaiZou

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if were u i would get 500 burgers lol next thing u kno ur fat justl ike squidward in spongebob on the first krabby patty bite lol

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would do this... if it wasn't for the fact that the burgers in McDonalds are terrible. Personally, I love the Burger King burgers.

I like their burgers as long as they aren't plain ones. Or sometimes it's tolerable as long as I don't get too many (at least it is a LOT better than jack in the box!!!! their food TASTES LIKE you are being poisoned with rotten meat even though u aren't).

Anyway continuing rant
mad.gif
LOL not exactly the emoticon but it'll work..anyway
wtf.gif
hope u guys are sure that monopoly isn't a scam, remember what happened in the states
wink.gif
when they were trying to catch the scammers, they were still running the contest and nobody won still LMAO what a load of crap, we should all band together and sue mcdonalds for some fries and a shake
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.