Mcdonalds Monopoly UK

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by jaxxster, Apr 8, 2007.

1. jaxxster
    OP

jaxxster The Heretic

Oct 31, 2006
    South East London
    Man, I've got 3 stations and i need Liverpool Street Stn....Then i can have a 40inch Sony Bravia HDTV....Im off to mcdonalds in a minute, i hope somehow i get liverpool street!

2. Westside

Westside Sogdiana

Dec 18, 2004
    Uzbekistan
    Guantanamo bay
    Whew, thank goodness. I thought that McDonalds was Monopolizing in UK.

3. lagman

lagman I wish I was green.

Former Staff
    Nov 5, 2003
    Mexico
    Me, To You
    So do I, what a crazy post [​IMG]

4. thegame07

thegame07 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 16, 2006
    its a scam everyone needs liverpool street you catch my drift. its a catch so you keep on going to macdonalds i thought you would have figured that out [​IMG]

5. jaxxster
    OP

jaxxster The Heretic

Oct 31, 2006
    South East London
    lol yeh [​IMG] It would look so nice in my room though.

6. Shinji

Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    City of Delusion
    We usually have that McDonalds Promotion with Monopoly at least twice a year. This past one last year was in cooperation with Best Buy.....I avoided McD like the plague...

7. lookout

lookout GBAtemp Board Room

Aug 16, 2006
    United Kingdom
    I give-up eatting Mcdonalds year ago.

The Monopoly things are more likey to win on free burger, drink, 10% off HMV... there no way wining big prize if you really lucky find them (only 1 or 3 are made per Monopoly set) from 100,000,000 by the time you find your monopoly set probably be dead.. [​IMG]

8. jaxxster
    OP

jaxxster The Heretic

Oct 31, 2006
    South East London
    [​IMG] I got a free coffee, I got another kings cross station and another blue street, 1 more blue street and i win a DS lite which i could sell.

9. gov78

gov78 Ha made you Look

Feb 14, 2007
    London
    unless u use the cupons from the first time they did this ;P

10. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Honorary R4 Fanboy

Dec 27, 2006
    Hull/Manchester, UK
    oooo cheeky

anyways, what's the deal with the game? what do you have to do?

11. Little

Little I r Little

Nov 20, 2006
    England
    They all have individual codes so you can't use the previous ones [​IMG]

My boyfriend got a free bigmac sticker after his work place bought him Mac Donalds. So I used it to get a free bigmac for lunch and it made me throw up. haha.

12. nintendofreak

nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

Mar 27, 2006
    United States
    Cal Poly Pomona / (323)
    From what I understand, you buy Medium or larger drinks, and peel off a sticker, and you have a chance of winning a prize. Or collecting several stickers together, to get a larger prize.

Marketing baby!!!!1!!

13. pewpz

pewpz GBAtemp Regular

Dec 2, 2005
    United States
    NorCal
    I made like $100 in Best Buy Bucks, and didn't even have to eat there once. In the US, there has to be a provision that lets you get a free game piece without buying something. I basically, printed out "hand written" envelopes, and in a few weeks, I had tons of food items which I just ebayed for a tidy profit. Not sure the rules for you guys though.

14. jaxxster
    OP

jaxxster The Heretic

Oct 31, 2006
    South East London
    if anybody in the UK comes across liverpool street station i'll buy it off you for £200 [​IMG]

15. Harsky

Harsky Madmin

Aug 2, 2004
    I would do this... if it wasn't for the fact that the burgers in McDonalds are terrible. Personally, I love the Burger King burgers.

16. SaiZou

SaiZou GBAtemp Regular

Mar 12, 2006
    United States
    if were u i would get 500 burgers lol next thing u kno ur fat justl ike squidward in spongebob on the first krabby patty bite lol

17. Shinji

Shinji ҉҉ ҉҉

Nov 6, 2002
    United States
    City of Delusion
    Despite the horrible english, I understood you, SaiZou. I loved that episode. [​IMG]

18. Mewgia

Mewgia drifter

Dec 16, 2006
    United States
    Boston, MA
    I won a PSP from McDonalds once. That's the only reason that I had one (which I recently sold here).

19. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Honorary R4 Fanboy

Dec 27, 2006
    Hull/Manchester, UK
    I think i'm gonna goto McD's more often then =]

20. amptor

amptor Banned

Banned
    May 2, 2003
    United States
    I like their burgers as long as they aren't plain ones. Or sometimes it's tolerable as long as I don't get too many (at least it is a LOT better than jack in the box!!!! their food TASTES LIKE you are being poisoned with rotten meat even though u aren't).

Anyway continuing rant [​IMG] LOL not exactly the emoticon but it'll work..anyway [​IMG] hope u guys are sure that monopoly isn't a scam, remember what happened in the states [​IMG] when they were trying to catch the scammers, they were still running the contest and nobody won still LMAO what a load of crap, we should all band together and sue mcdonalds for some fries and a shake [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice