McDonalds Chicken Fat Guy

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Gore, Oct 8, 2009.

Oct 8, 2009

McDonalds Chicken Fat Guy by Gore at 4:45 AM (872 Views / 0 Likes) 13 replies

1. Gore
    OP

Member Gore GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States

lots of swearing.
    [​IMG]

2. Hop2089

Member Hop2089 Cute>Hot

United States
    This is what happens when you don't give a fat man his food, but I think he didn't need it anyway, telling from the time he was waiting to get his food.

3. Brian117

Member Brian117 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Ugh. If I was there, I would be freaked out. I hate people like that so much.

If you waited an hour for your food, why didn't you just go ask them 10 minutes or even 20 minutes after you ordered, when it didn't show up?

Ridiculous people these days. All obsessed with fatty foods.

4. Lelouch

Member Lelouch GBAtemp Fan

United States
    must be canada or europe, I don't believe that thing lives in the same country as me lol

5. triassic911

Member triassic911 Burst Mode

United States
    WHAT???? It HAS to be here in the USA. This country has the fattest people alive! I'm not joking man being skinny here is considered something to brag about.

6. Frog

Member Frog GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Actually i believe Australia is officially the fattest country in the world since....recently.

7. IzzehO

Member IzzehO GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Yep Aus is the fattest, but funnily enough we have 'fat' areas. Outside of those areas we are up there as one of the fittest countries in the world [​IMG]

Anyhow O/T. I've actually had this happen to me before with something getting upset about not getting a meal. All the staff were a bunch of untrained 16 year olds and didn't know what to do so I just walked up to him and established that it was a family restaurant, that they have every right to take as long as they want and if he is not satisfied he can take a refund and get out.

It shut him up quite quickly, especially being that I was at least a foot taller than him and everyone else in the place was staring at him ready to beat him to a pulp...

The lesson: Stand up to the dickwads and they will almost ALWAYS back down...

8. Vidboy10

Member Vidboy10 Tsardom

Canada
    I wouldn't be surprised if that was Micheal Moore when he was young....
    Nice Troll.

9. Edgedancer

Member Edgedancer Director of Moon based operations

Australia
    Not exactly. I know that we have topped a single criteria to be called fat but America is still the fattest in the world.

10. IzzehO

Member IzzehO GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    I'm not sure that sentence made sense, but there was news reports about 3 months ago that stated the average Australian weight was higher than that of the US. I mean sure, the news these days is so completely pathetic, but the other networks didn't slay them for saying it the next day as they usually do...

See: Every pathetic news broadcast in the last 5 years where the word "allegedly" and "possibly" was used more times than there are fish in the sea.

11. Lelouch

Member Lelouch GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I can dream, right? I wonder how bad he was sweating after that outburst..he was about to knock that guys block off.

12. Ducky

Member Ducky QUACKJECTION!

Israel
    has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Sorry this fat guy made me laugh so hard I forgot of this epic moto ^

13. Technik

Member Technik GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    What moron would wait for an hour and not say anything?

14. Law

Member Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

United Kingdom
    keywords = average, weight

First of all, weight is not equal to fat, secondly, it's an average. All this means is that there are more people in Australia around a certain weight, but America has both extremes, there are extremely skinny people (usually starving poor people), as well as fat idiots, this keeps the average weight in a balance, but even the average is still high when you consider it's weight from fat, not muscle.

America probably has more fat people per square mile than Australia, and that's what they should be doing a study on, a study on the average weight is useless (fyi, a study on BMI levels is also useless because the BMI system is broken as fuck and has the same damn problem).