Tutorial MC Addons Manager - Install packs for Minecraft easily and for free !

Have you encountered any problems while importing addons ?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Deleted member 518296

Developer of MC Addons Manager
OP
Trophies
XP
Hello everyone !

As you know, it is not possible to import addons to Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox One because of the game limitations, except if you use My Files (It's paid), so I have decided to develop MC Addons Manager five months ago, and it's been three months since this app was published on the Microsoft Store for Xbox One and Windows 10.
I update it regularely to make sure that everything is stable :)

This app is totally free and open-source, it means that you can contribute to make it better !
68747470733a2f2f64726976652e676f6f676c652e636f6d2f75633f6578706f72743d766965772669643d3150427954734464637344704d68415a464749366d526276544c367163735a3965

How to install

To install MC Addons Manager, follow these steps :

• Go to Microsoft store
  • Type MC Addons Manager
  • Install the app with a icon that represents Minecraft chest

How to install packs
It's possible to install any kind of packs, including Worlds, resource packs, behavior packs and skin packs !
Here is the simple steps to do this :
  • Go to Microsoft Edge (On Xbox One) or to any browser on your PC (You can put world on a USB device)
  • Download a pack (World, resource pack, behavior pack, skins) on a website (for exemple mcpedl)
  • Go to MC Addons Manager and select Import
  • Select your pack, if this is on USB device, insert in your console and select it on the File picker
  • After the importation (if there is no errors), you can choose to delete the source pack or no (If you delete the source pack it will free memory ^^)
Troubleshooting

Some problems are probably not referenced here because nobody reported them, if you found a problem (or an error) which is not references on this troubleshooting part, don't forget to let me now, I will add it here to help other users.

If you encounter any issue with MC Addons Manager, please create an issue on Github or contact me on the Twitter account, English & french support are proposed.

Last edited by Deleted member 518296,

Deleted member 518296

OP
Trophies
XP
Hello @Nailedlt, sorry for the late response.
It seems that your packs are not getting correctly, maybe there is an invalid pack. If you have many packs, it can takes time, so you'll have to wait about 1 minute to get sure that the problem is not because you have many packs.
Don't hesitate to tell me if the problem persists.

Novacore81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I downloaded the app and I can't access it it says loading pack but once its done it kicks me to my home screen can u plz help

PorterthePict

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was working on adding a resource pack to my Xbox One when it kicked me out of the app. I can no longer access the app due to it booting me back to the Home Screen upon opening it. I also can no longer open Minecraft without it booting me. Is there someway I can fix this?

Chicochip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My son installed the app but every time he opens it, it says loading packs but then flips back to the Home Screen, he can’t do anything with it. Are we doing something wrong?

Z123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the app and it will not let me access it. It says loading packs and after like 5 seconds it just kicks me out of the app and back to my home screen. I already tried redownloading it and restarting my xbox nothing has worked please help.

Gijoe7451

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Like many others, I booted up minecraft and it kept kicking me. Luckily I have my files explorer. I’m gonna try and delete the files and see if it works. Any idea what to do if it doesn’t?

Reaper2347432

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me MC manager says it completed the import of resource packs then I click yes to save space then it just disappears, the packs don’t show on Mc manager or Minecraft

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

For me Mc manager says the resource packs imported ok then I hit yes to save space then the packs kinda disappear they don’t go to Mc manager or Minecraft

skatefanatiker

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey, really nice work!
I was able to import and install a texture/shader pack and install it. Unluckily it won't appear in Minecraft. The Pack is called Kelly's RTX Vanilla Conversation. I got the Series X which is capable of Raytracing.

Shadowsssdoes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I have the pack imported, it won’t show up in the menu for packs but will show up when I’m in a world. Since I’m in a world it won’t let me equip it. Can you help me with this?

Shadowsssdoes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I have the pack imported, it won’t show up in the menu for packs but will show up when I’m in a world. Since I’m in a world it won’t let me equip it. Can you help me with this?

Shadowsssdoes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Shadowsssdoes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Shadowsssdoes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Shadowsssdoes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Deleted member 518296

OP
Trophies
XP
Hello ! This is normal because the app can't import packs globally for now, but don't worry, this feature is planned. If there isn't problem it will arrive in the next update.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
Hey, really nice work!
I was able to import and install a texture/shader pack and install it. Unluckily it won't appear in Minecraft. The Pack is called Kelly's RTX Vanilla Conversation. I got the Series X which is capable of Raytracing.

Hello ! I don't think RTX is currently supported on xbox version, even on Series X, but it will be maybe later

Last edited by Deleted member 518296,

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.