Hacking Maybe too good to be true but.... (micro SD)

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@RupeeClock
My apology. I was thinking of 16GB Class 6.

darkspirit456 said:
Da hell, $50~80 for 8GB Class 6? That is the most rip off price ever seen! Go on ebay and buy one... cheapest $20... should buy between $20~25 from brand
I don't trust ebay when it comes to micro SD. In fact most sellers on ebay probably are not aware what they are getting is a generic brand with brand name printed on it.

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are looking to order flash memory online in the US then check out Newegg or, alternatively, Amazon. Occasionally you will find deals nearly as good as the OP described if you manage to load the page on a good sale day or they decide to do a free shipping deal on a particular product.

I just got a great 8gb class6 microsd from newegg, the "4-7 day free shipping" took 4 days, and last time i checked the card was around $17 w/the free shipping (but went out of stock). The only time you'll take an extra price hit is if you are living in a state that Newegg must charge sales tax to, but I'm not sure how the laws have changed regarding taxing internet sales recently and what state(s) it applies to. >< I know Newegg is based out of Whittier California, but ships from several locations in the US and I just don't remember the tax details, anyways, I'm out the door.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @salazarcosplay if they made a prequel, it would still be about current issues, cause it doesn't make sense to make it about stuff that happened 30 years ago that nobody cares about anymore
    it's too late
    the older south park episodes about particular issues usually age poorly since the topic is no longer relevant
    an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We knew you were going to Sonic to get lunch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sonics fast I would've been home in 10 mins
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meet and greet with AncientBoi then?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That would've gone slow he's old
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sadly the person in question feels too young for his own good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We don't question people
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    me neither, i just bash them
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways