Hacking Maybe someone can help me here. About Moonshell?

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
it's kinda off topic, but i thought someone would help me here cause i think the SC boards are ded. i'm just gonna copy and paste what i wrote there.

"Ok i'm going to try and explain this as best i can, sometimes i can be confusing. I'm getting an R4 soon with a new 1 gig micro SD, however i still have another 1 gig for my SCLite. Considering i'm gonna be moving all my DS games onto the R4, i'd have ALOT of space to use now on the SD in my SClite. The main reason i';m getting an R4 however is for the battery lasting longer with it, my qeustion is, does the moonshell use alot of Battery power on the SClite even when it's closed , in which case i'd pretty much be wasting the money spent on the R4, or should i just put all my mp3s on the SC lite with no worries?"

I hope it wasn't confusing if i didn't explain it properly plz ask me to write it again.

xalphax

Internet killed the Ponystar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
should not suck considerably more power

i tested with r4 (my slot1) and g6 lite (slot2)

and they both last about the same time listening to mp3's while the ds is closed

blade85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do u really have that many things on your flashcarts that you need 2? lol

I still have like 700 mbs left on mine :X

misticknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
it's not that i need to it's just that i'm upgrading to an R4 and i may as well keep my SClite for something, in this case GBA roms and MP3s
smile.gif

CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you’re talking about running both the R4 & SC at the same time, you will most definitely
drain the battery faster. Everything drains the battery, and for those who don’t believe me,
when your DS’ red battery light comes on turn off the DS remove the slot-2 card & go back
to playing. You should get 30 to 60 min more of game play depending on the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a