Geedunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello to all.

I have a problem with my switch, i had ReinX installed and working without any problem, where my daughter and I played. I always had the switch in airplane mode so I wouldn't have any problems with the custom firmware.
One day I found the switch without airplane mode and with the update warning, which I ignored and switched back to airplane mode. It turns out that after my daughter played, the switch dont turn on anymore, I think she accidentally updated the switch with the official update.

I've been looking for solutions for some time now (I don't know much about it) and the only thing I've done so far is to update ReinX to version 3.0 and try to launch with payload.
- I upgraded to ReinX 3.0 on SD Card;
- I use TegraRcmGUI_v2.6_portable to make the payload;
- I put the switch in RCM mode, I confirm that because it appears in TegraRcmGUI_v2.6_portable saying that it is connected (green window also);
- In TegraRcmGUI_v2.6_portable i select ReinX.bin for version 3.0 that I updated and make the payload;
- The switch apparently restarts because it exits RCM mode and nothing happens or appears on the display.

Can anyone help me to overcome this problem?

Thank you very much in advance to everyone and to this fantastic community.

GCS

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hello to all.

I have a problem with my switch, i had ReinX installed and working without any problem, where my daughter and I played. I always had the switch in airplane mode so I wouldn't have any problems with the custom firmware.
One day I found the switch without airplane mode and with the update warning, which I ignored and switched back to airplane mode. It turns out that after my daughter played, the switch dont turn on anymore, I think she accidentally updated the switch with the official update.

I've been looking for solutions for some time now (I don't know much about it) and the only thing I've done so far is to update ReinX to version 3.0 and try to launch with payload.
- I upgraded to ReinX 3.0 on SD Card;
- I use TegraRcmGUI_v2.6_portable to make the payload;
- I put the switch in RCM mode, I confirm that because it appears in TegraRcmGUI_v2.6_portable saying that it is connected (green window also);
- In TegraRcmGUI_v2.6_portable i select ReinX.bin for version 3.0 that I updated and make the payload;
- The switch apparently restarts because it exits RCM mode and nothing happens or appears on the display.

Can anyone help me to overcome this problem?

Thank you very much in advance to everyone and to this fantastic community.
ReiNX is no longer supported, try booting up with the latest Hekate + Atmosphere.
- Were you in EmuNAND or in the SysNAND, when the Switch was updated?
And your Switch is most probably banned from online usage.

Last edited by GCS,

Geedunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thank you very much for the help.
There is any tutorial for the booting with Hekate + Atmosphere? I cant find any... And the documentation on the github is not clear for me.
How can i now if the switch were on EmuNAND or SysNAND?
Banned from online is not a problem for me, i dont use the online features on switch.

Thanks in advance for the help!

GCS

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Thank you very much for the help.
There is any tutorial for the booting with Hekate + Atmosphere? I cant find any... And the documentation on the github is not clear for me.
How can i now if the switch were on EmuNAND or SysNAND?
Banned from online is not a problem for me, i dont use the online features on switch.

Thanks in advance for the help!
- Downlaod Hekate and Atmosphere from the links above, copy them to your SD. Keep hekate payload on your pc. While your switch is in RCM mode launch the Hekate payload with the injector you use. In Hekate, create emuMMC as hidden partition. Then click on Launch and CFW (EmuMMC). And don't forget to make a backup if you haven't done it yet. You can follow this guide too if you want.
- You should click on CFW (EmuMMC) on every boot.

Geedunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thank you one more time.

I will try to do this now... I use the TegraRcmGUI_v2.6_portable for the payload, can i use this or is better to use another one?

Geedunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ok... The switch already started with the Hekate... :)
For what i understand now, to create the emuMMC the best is to have a clean microsd card?
I try to create and i receive an error of free space... I have several games on microsd card, i can copy the Nintendo folder and after copy again to the microsd card?

Also... When i try to create the emuMMC, its better to select "SD File" or "SD Partition"?

Thanks...

GCS

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Ok... The switch already started with the Hekate... :)
For what i understand now, to create the emuMMC the best is to have a clean microsd card?
I try to create and i receive an error of free space... I have several games on microsd card, i can copy the Nintendo folder and after copy again to the microsd card?

Also... When i try to create the emuMMC, its better to select "SD File" or "SD Partition"?

Thanks...
SD Partition is the recommended option and you need at least 30 GB of free space on your SD card.

Last edited by GCS,

Geedunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello,

My switch its working... Thank you very much.
Only one problem, after the partition for the emuMMC the microsd have an error, also the games dont work, says thats not possible to start the aplication, and goes to the start menu again.

Maybe some problem with the data on the microsd card?

GCS

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hello,

My switch its working... Thank you very much.
Only one problem, after the partition for the emuMMC the microsd have an error, also the games dont work, says thats not possible to start the aplication, and goes to the start menu again.

Maybe some problem with the data on the microsd card?
You should download the latest sigpatches for fusee-secondary. Just Google it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s