pokefan92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
D

Deleted User

you better remove the link to that site, because it hosts illegal content.
you can get banned for that

and the first thing he says is:
QUOTE said:
DAS IST NUR DIE GUI!

which means: THAT IS ONLY THE GUI!

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
too bad
frown.gif

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When/if Wood for DSTT comes out it's going to be big news. I think it's most likely going to be ported for some R4 team like WOOD for R4 Gold.

pokefan92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I only was trying to help. I think I should have been selfish and keep it to myself. If nobody looks for it then we will never know anything about a release of Wood for DSTT... I tried to help and you just were swearing at me...

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Pliskron said:
When/if Wood for DSTT comes out it's going to be big news. I think it's most likely going to be ported for some R4 team like WOOD for R4 Gold.
it is simply because some R4i are AK2i under...

This is why the wood can work on some R4i...

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
pokefan92 said:
Hey, I only was trying to help. I think I should have been selfish and keep it to myself. If nobody looks for it then we will never know anything about a release of Wood for DSTT... I tried to help and you just were swearing at me...

The problem is you posted something when you don't really have idea of what are you posting. Even that, some people created threads like this as Sonic Speed meanwhile they cumming because they though something like "OMG! WOOD UR TTDS! NOW MY FLASHCART IS TEH BEZT!".

pokefan92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Juanmatron said:
pokefan92 said:

The problem is you posted something when you don't really have idea of what are you posting. Even that, some people created threads like this as Sonic Speed meanwhile they cumming because they though something like "OMG! WOOD UR TTDS! NOW MY FLASHCART IS TEH BEZT!".

I think anyway that it is better than shut up. Sorry but I don't know German and I'm not a programmer, so what should have I done then?

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
pokefan92 said:
Juanmatron said:
pokefan92 said:

I think anyway that it is better than shut up. Sorry but I don't know German and I'm not a programmer, so what should have I done then?

I'm not a programmer and I know this is Wood GUI + your flashcard compatibility (well, that is "WAIO").

pokefan92

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Juanmatron said:
pokefan92 said:
Juanmatron said:
pokefan92 said:

I'm not a programmer and I know this is Wood GUI + your flashcard compatibility (well, that is "WAIO").

Next time I'll ask you before posting nothing
wink.gif

For the mexican, just shut up and do a bit research like I do. Maybe it is nothing, but be sure that with people like you nothing will be like it is. Just download your things and let the others help or try to help in the way they are able to.

Juanmatron

Slater Color
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
pokefan92 said:
Juanmatron said:
pokefan92 said:
Juanmatron said:
pokefan92 said:

Next time I'll ask you before posting nothing
wink.gif

For the mexican, just shut up and do a bit research like I do. Maybe it is nothing, but be sure that with people like you nothing will be like it is. Just download your things and let the others help or try to help in the way they are able to.

Apply your rule: First reserch what the fuck are you contributing and then see if someone post it before.

TTDS/DSTT is dead. But people want some cool things like Wood or AKAIO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Odd coincidence?