Gaming May to remove parental controls on a nintendo switch without a pin?

FXDX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Hi guys
I got a Switch from a friend who bought it with parental controls and does not know the pin code. It’s 9.0.1 system and it’s patched series. Is there a way to remove or bypass the parental controls ? I cannot access the master key and i can’t find the inquiry number. Thx for the help and sorry for my english.

jon1968

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys
I got a Switch from a friend who bought it with parental controls and does not know the pin code. It’s 9.0.1 system and it’s patched series. Is there a way to remove or bypass the parental controls ? I cannot access the master key and i can’t find the inquiry number. Thx for the help and sorry for my english.
it is easy number 1 choose a user and go to delete it it will ask for a pin enter the wrong pin 3 times then press help and scroll down it will then give you a enquiry number then just visit nintendo site enter the number and the serial number of the console and they will send a master key to your email address but number 2 you will need to sign up for a nintendo account and link your email address first then after you have done that enter the master key into the console and it will ask you to set a new pin and that is it then remove parental controls completely in the settings i hope this helps you

Reactions: FXDX

FXDX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
it is easy number 1 choose a user and go to delete it it will ask for a pin enter the wrong pin 3 times then press help and scroll down it will then give you a enquiry number then just visit nintendo site enter the number and the serial number of the console and they will send a master key to your email address but number 2 you will need to sign up for a nintendo account and link your email address first then after you have done that enter the master key into the console and it will ask you to set a new pin and that is it then remove parental controls completely in the settings i hope this helps you
Thx Bro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol