Homebrew May my new console be patched already?

Peanut42

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I recently bought a nintendo switch. I checked the serial and looks like is not patched (starts with XAW10058??????). But the firmware is 4.1.0. I also bought a Switch RCM from Switch Jigs USA. I've been trying to enter the RCM mode (several times), but have no luck... Do you think that my console may be patched?

Solution
Being patched has nothing to do with entering RCM because RCM cannot be patched out. What is patched out is sending a payload. Entering RCM depends on what you use to enter RCM with and even jigs do not have a 100% success rate. Use something else like aluminum foil, paperclip, sim card remover, etc. But not being able to enter RCM does not indicate a patched unit in the slightest.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What CFW are you using? It could be multiple things including not having the proper files on your sd card or issues with your usb type c cable or not having the jig in properly.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being patched has nothing to do with entering RCM because RCM cannot be patched out. What is patched out is sending a payload. Entering RCM depends on what you use to enter RCM with and even jigs do not have a 100% success rate. Use something else like aluminum foil, paperclip, sim card remover, etc. But not being able to enter RCM does not indicate a patched unit in the slightest.

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: