Hacking Max Media Dock

yankees26eac92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I've been looking at a lot of flash cards and I am very interested in many. The one I'm leaning towards is the TTDS/DDTS. I like the price but I am also interested in the Max Media Dock. I would appreciate it if someone could give me a link to a great review. I would also like a link to a really good TTDS review. I don't really need a Slot-2 device because I've got a
psp.gif
with CFW so but I would like the Opera Web browser. Thanks all.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The MMD will give you no GBA compatibility, horrible DS game compatibility, and no Opera browser support. The TTDS will give you good DS game support, but you'll need some form of slot-2 RAM in order to run GBA games and use the Opera browser.

In short, avoid the MMD entirely.

yankees26eac92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dose anyone know were I can get a slot-2 device. I like the 3-in-1 and I also have seen that the TTDS comes with a rumble pack and another slot-2 device that can play GBA. Can anyone tell me were I can get the 3-in-1 for cheap and/or were I could get the bundled TTDS. I think I'm am going to stay away from it because I aslo have one of Datel's great products
wink.gif
, a GnM. Thanks for the info I did not know the MMD could not play Opera. Thanks

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Max Media Dock is terrible, so go with the DSTT instead.

Also, Dealextreme/DX sells 3-in-1 and DSTT for cheap. But DSTT is currently sold out, but they'll recieve a new batch within 1-3 weeks from now. DSTT is only 26 bucks, and 3-in-1 is 19 bucks. If you include a 1 gig micro sd, it's about $54.

But you should know that if you're ordering from DX, it can take up to a month to get the products you've ordered. Their shipping is slow, but it's redeemed because they sell great stuff for cheap.

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Every time Datel copies a original and potentially incredible product and tries to make money for their greedy selves, 500 kittens die.

Every time a cosumer is tricked into buying a Datel product and gives them profits, 50 kittens die.

In short, for the love of all kittens everywhere, do not get the max media dock.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi