Mattel shows off their upcoming Mario Kart Hot Wheels cars and racetracks

Mario_Kart_Playset.jpg

GBG26_W_20_003.jpg

Almost a complete year after Mattel's announcement that it would be partnering with Nintendo to create a die-cast Mario Kart set of cars, and a themed racetrack, have we finally received more information on the release. The upcoming toyline will feature 1:64 recreations of iconic Mario Kart racers, like Mario, Bowser, Luigi, and Yoshi. Princess Peach, Koopa, and Toad will also join the lineup sometime after the initial release. In addition, three racetracks will be available: Thwomp Ruins, Pirhana Plant Slide, and Mario Circuit. The cars and tracks are scheduled for release later this summer, and will be sold globally in "select markets".

:arrow: Source

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I probably would buy a racer or two, even though that I am too old for this sort of thing.

nintendo made toys really suck in real life, im glad they went somewhere else. Now for them to port mario to playstation.
What about foods, like Candies? They are horrible tasting to say the least.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I probably would buy a racer or two, even though that I am too old for this sort of thing.

What about foods, like Candies? They are horrible tasting to say the least.

nintendo makes food? i didnt know. and the playstaion thing was a joke, playstatipn sucks now

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nintendo makes food? i didnt know. and the playstaion thing was a joke, playstatipn sucks now
Yeah, I think I can agree that the PlayStation sucks. I own a PS4 and never even set it up, heck it was never connected to the TV or taken out of it box. I have one of them collectors edition PS4.

Reactions: gameboy

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's 1:13AM right now where I live and you're already at the top of my stupid post of the day list.

5taFrwU.png

i never said it didnt sell really well, i said that it sucks. I had one and didnt keep it past 2016 because its boring and the apps use on it suck too

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i never said it didnt sell really well, i said that it sucks. I had one and didnt keep it past 2016 because its boring and the apps use on it suck too

So, the sales are that high for what reasons exactly? Because it sucks? Whether your opinions on the PS4 are true or not, they are factually in the minority and I find it hard to believe that a whole lot of people would agree with you.

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, the sales are that high for what reasons exactly? Because it sucks? Whether your opinions on the PS4 are true or not, they are factually in the minority and I find it hard to believe that a whole lot of people would agree with you.

a lot of apps stop support on older consoles or dont work good at all anymore, so people would rather go out and buy a console and game rather than buy a bunch of seperate dongles or boxes or whatever. they chose playstation, as most people would. I bought a ps2 because of dvd, i bought a ps3 because of bluray. I bought ps4 because of power. but when i got to playing ps4 games, they largely sucked, i moved onto PC and just pirated everything i owned IDGAF and it plays way better on PC. I actually still have a XB1original, because thats a better media player than the ps4. ps4 sucks.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a lot of apps stop support on older consoles or dont work good at all anymore, so people would rather go out and buy a console and game rather than buy a bunch of seperate dongles or boxes or whatever. they chose playstation, as most people would. I bought a ps2 because of dvd, i bought a ps3 because of bluray. I bought ps4 because of power. but when i got to playing ps4 games, they largely sucked, i moved onto PC and just pirated everything i owned IDGAF and it plays way better on PC. I actually still have a XB1original, because thats a better media player than the ps4. ps4 sucks.

Ruh oh. That's one other person so far that agrees with the other person. Look out everyone!!! PS4 SUCKS and all of it's games and apps SUCK! You guys crack me up. I play multi-platform titles on my PC and am STILL able to enjoy the great PS4 exclusive library. Guess what? I win!

It sounds like you have never even played a single PS4 exclusive because you clearly stated "pirated everything I owned IDGAF and it plays way better on PC". And after thinking for a moment, I don't even believe you actually do own, or have EVER owned, a PS4. But if you in fact do, which I VERY highly doubt, saying it flat out SUCKS is way too extreme of a comment to even take seriously. Maybe you don't like their exclusives & they aren't for you (again, doubt you've ever played any due to your "better on PC" comment), but not for you does not equate sucks.

As far as media players go. PC hooked up to my 55". Ultimate media player. I win again.

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ruh oh. That's one other person so far that agrees with the other person. Look out everyone!!! PS4 SUCKS and all of it's games and apps SUCK! You guys crack me up. I play multi-platform titles on my PC and am STILL able to enjoy the great PS4 exclusive library. Guess what? I win!

It sounds like you have never even played a single PS4 exclusive because you clearly stated "pirated everything I owned IDGAF and it plays way better on PC". And after thinking for a moment, I don't even believe you actually do own, or have EVER owned, a PS4. But if you in fact do, which I VERY highly doubt, saying it flat out SUCKS is way too extreme of a comment to even take seriously. Maybe you don't like their exclusives & they aren't for you (again, doubt you've ever played any due to your "better on PC" comment), but not for you does not equate sucks.

As far as media players go. PC hooked up to my 55". Ultimate media player. I win again.
Oh I do own a PS4:
2mz9jkz.jpg

@gameboy and myself may share the same opinion and that is all that is just an opinion and we are entitled to it, just as much as you are entitled to yours. It doesn't reflect on the sales of the PS4 at all as everyone can have different opinion. I do however find that people that have a PS4 or the latest console generally do not have a gaming PC (or at least have very low budget PC), but not always the case but it is the majority of the time. I am actually surprise that my favorite game didn't really carry on to the PS4 as it did on the PS3 starting out on the PS2. I was anticipating on new iteration of the said game (not pictured) I like so much to be on the PS4, but sadly only one did made it and that was simply a remake or remaster from the PS2 era.
55 inches? That is all? Oh boy...
I find it hard to believe that a whole lot of people would agree with you.
I believe a lot more people would be neutral about the PS4 as the vast majority of people living do not own one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night