Mattel shows off their upcoming Mario Kart Hot Wheels cars and racetracks

Mario_Kart_Playset.jpg

GBG26_W_20_003.jpg

Almost a complete year after Mattel's announcement that it would be partnering with Nintendo to create a die-cast Mario Kart set of cars, and a themed racetrack, have we finally received more information on the release. The upcoming toyline will feature 1:64 recreations of iconic Mario Kart racers, like Mario, Bowser, Luigi, and Yoshi. Princess Peach, Koopa, and Toad will also join the lineup sometime after the initial release. In addition, three racetracks will be available: Thwomp Ruins, Pirhana Plant Slide, and Mario Circuit. The cars and tracks are scheduled for release later this summer, and will be sold globally in "select markets".

:arrow: Source

FedDiSte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Almost a complete year after Mattel's announcement that it would be partnering with Nintendo to create a die-cast Mario Kart set of cars, and a themed racetrack, have we finally received more information on the release. The upcoming toyline will feature 1:64 recreations of iconic Mario Kart racers, like Mario, Bowser, Luigi, and Yoshi. Princess Peach, Koopa, and Toad will also join the lineup sometime after the initial release. In addition, three racetracks will be available: Thwomp Ruins, Pirhana Plant Slide, and Mario Circuit. The cars and tracks are scheduled for release later this summer, and will be sold globally in "select markets".

:arrow: Source
100% would buy it.
It's a dream that i had since i was a kid

FedDiSte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Do you have your own kids? It’s really fun to play with their toys with them. Sometimes I think I enjoy my son’s Legos more than he does.
Nop lol, i'm 17 years old, i think that said "when i was a kid" improperly.
But i play with my little cousin and i think i enjoy his toys more than he does too lol.

D

Deleted User

i want this. This is great. i dunno have friends so im gonna have to play with R.O.B.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

unfortunately this probably is never going to happen.
Heya brazillian guy. I'm one too. Anyways, this looks pretty cool. First time i'm interested in hot wheels or any vehicle toys for that matter.

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Heya brazillian guy. I'm one too. Anyways, this looks pretty cool. First time i'm interested in hot wheels or any vehicle toys for that matter.
I dont think i ever found another Brazilian here, wow!
also, one thing, you have a mario toy as your profile pic.
i have a red luigi picture of a bootleg product. Its not mario, its red luigi.
i founded this in a camêlo. Its gorgeous.

Attachments

• 20190525_113647_HDR.jpg
    20190525_113647_HDR.jpg
    971.5 KB · Views: 862
Reactions: GrumpCatPie

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I'll be honest, I really want to buy these all ._.

But I'm sure it's gonna be like $300+ for all of them, so yeah fuck that.

I might grab one of the sets though, and all the racers. Having a toy version of Mario Kart has always been one of those things I would've loved to have as a kid.

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)