RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is a nice surprise, I may have to rethink selling my PS3.

Off topic:
I'm surprise this thread isn't closed yet, 9 page filled with mostly flaming

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then why in the hell did he even bother?

Seriously, the whole thing that helps ADVANCE and get everyone progressing as a whole, is to SHARE stuff like this. And as c4eva has been doing, it may even be better to keep it anon. But for god's sake, this just speaks "douchebag" to me, with his attitude. I don't care that he happens to be a genius at this stuff... point is, that kind of attitude does not get things done. As I've spoken even with a few people at game studios would say... "I don't care if you are a genius, but if you want to act like an asshole to everyone, we don't want you here."

Impressive as Mathieulh's work is, if he actually wants to get EMPLOYED with his talents, he needs to check that snide attitude of his out.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Then why in the hell did he even bother?

Seriously, the whole thing that helps ADVANCE and get everyone progressing as a whole, is to SHARE stuff like this. And as c4eva has been doing, it may even be better to keep it anon. But for god's sake, this just speaks "douchebag" to me, with his attitude. I don't care that he happens to be a genius at this stuff... point is, that kind of attitude does not get things done. As I've spoken even with a few people at game studios would say... "I don't care if you are a genius, but if you want to act like an asshole to everyone, we don't want you here."

Impressive as Mathieulh's work is, if he actually wants to get EMPLOYED with his talents, he needs to check that snide attitude of his out.
God forbid he post something about his project on his own twitter...

What is it with thew PS3 scene and it's complete inability to understand the concept of online news reporting?

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God forbid he post something about his project on his own twitter...
Yes, and I am quite sure he still doesn't see the irony in why someone decided to leak his metldr 'sploit, either.

In order for the homebrew as a whole to advance, information like this must be shared. The screencap on the opening post for this apparent 'release' implied he was just showing off that he got LV0, and wasn't even going to post anything about it. That made him come off like a complete asshole. There is now no doubt in my mind, it is that same attitude that compelled the apparent 'leaker' to release his metldr sploit without his "permission."

Science as a whole benefits from the open sharing of information; homebrew as a whole benefits from sharing of information like this, such as what fail0verflow has done.And if Math is so paranoid about $ony prosecution, then take a page from c4eva, check thine ego at the door, and release the data anonymously.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality