Hacking Master Quest injection Wad

Emerl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to have both OoT and the Master Quest injection on my Wii, but obviously there is a problem since an injection wad has the properties (including title ID, which for OoT is NACE) of the VC game it was injected into. Is there any way to work around this and have them both accessible?

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Dont know anything about this injection stuff, but how about burning the Zelda bonus disk with contains OoT and Master Quest and play via GC Backup Launcher?

Julian Sidewind

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i DO have a master quest ntsc wad...i havent installed it yet cuz ive been too busy to play lately, but i could shoot it over if you wanna try it out.

Emerl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the WAD, actually, and I have it installed. I just want to know if there's anyway to have it, and plain old OoT on your Wii at once without them interfering.

Julian Sidewind

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well its clearly injected into something, i just dont know what because i havent installed it...if you want to avoid having it conflict with ocarina of time then inject it into a game youll never play. it'll look shitty on the menu but at least itll work.

Emerl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fixed it by changing the region to PAL. Now the games have different IDs, and thus separate saves.

stev418

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sounds like it may have been an amateur injection if the titleID was kept the same, you can have 20 zelda ocarina channels installed if you wanted, all with a different Id

best bet is to look for ORANGECHiCKEN iNJECT for the game thats already set up properly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou