Massive Video Game Lot Listed on eBay

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
There's not enough time in the world to play all those games! haha

Only if you slept little to none, had small breaks, made speed runs and somehow make a living off of it.

I want to play Uncharted 3 to finish it but there's so much other cool stuff (the new series Gotham) that there isn't enough time.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
YUP! MY GAMING ROOM LOOKS VERY SIMILAR TO THAT! :)

not really...but I have to pretend it is because I once downloaded a torrent full of nintendo gaming romz

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm willing to bet you can put the whole collection together for less than $25,000 (& a lot of time). I have no idea where he gets the outrageous price of $164,000.00

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
The ideal place for this enormous collection to go to would be a museum and then have some consoles with playable games, of course with limited amount of minutes or you'd have people always hogging around.

I've got my own collection of games and Dragon Ball but I don't think it'll ever be this big nor do I want because I know that I'll never play every single game. Even James Rolfe who owns like every single NES game hasn't played it and he seems to suck at some of them.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
well games were harder and more HARDCORE back than these days games are dumbed down for the casual crowd...
To be fair, games back then were commonly broken, had poor mechanics and hard levels on purpose to extend play time of otherwise very short titles, or were blessed with a mixture of both. Games these days are simply more realistic in their expectations of players, also opening themselves to a larger player base, which is good. If games were still developed like they were in the 80s, the game industry probably would have flipped over and died already with how expensive production is anymore.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
games back than made you figure stuff out on your own where do i go, what do i do. these days everything is told or handed to you this is where you go, this is what you do even nintendos games...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu