Massive spam on God eater 2 translation thread

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by NicoBlogs, Oct 12, 2016.

1. NicoBlogs
    OP

NicoBlogs GBAtemp Regular

Apr 19, 2013
    United States
    USA
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/god-eater-2-translation-looking-for-translators.386192/page-55

People there seems got it confused with a chat-room. Someone needs to put a stop to it.
    I visit the thread to find news about the actual translation.
    But all i find lately is guys talking about their daily life and what things they like. I mean, amazing, talk all you want just not on the freaking GE2 thread. I reported many posts there, but some mod needs to go check the last 2 pages and perform some cleanup and issue some warnings to some of them.

Sorry for the tone but it seriously pisses me off. thanks for reading.

2. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    I think the report button solves this problem easier. Not sure :P

3. Luckkill4u

Luckkill4u 4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jul 13, 2008
    Canada
    Insomnia
    Report the posts or contact a mod. A thread like this probably won't change anything.

4. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Guru

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Yeah, usually reporting it or just tagging someone (if they are online) would probably be best, least they would know, is a system that exist for this reason. :)

5. NicoBlogs
    OP

Apr 19, 2013
    United States
    USA
    I've reported. I'll just wait.

6. p1ngpong

p1ngpong Unamused frog

Former Staff
    Apr 18, 2008
    Croatia
    DS Scene
    Ok I deleted the more recent useless comments. I can never understand why people think they can just talk about whatever they want in threads without sticking to the topic, people are obviously to used to brainfarting whatever is on their mind on twitter and other services with no structure.

7. NicoBlogs
    OP

Apr 19, 2013
    United States
    USA
    Oh my God you made my day! I thought i was gonna get flamed but you delivered with a whip and all!
    Guys be like "yeah keep the thread alive with useless shit until we get some news" ERR YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT! >_<
    ...Thanks!

Chary likes this.
  8. lcie nimbus

lcie nimbus 100th degree asskicker

Dec 25, 2015
    Canada
    Alberta , Canada
    sorry bout that shoulda stuck to the topic but got carried away . I'm fairly new here so I didn't know the rules . once again my apologies it wont happen again

9. Braig

Braig GBAtemp Regular

Aug 20, 2016
    Italy
    I'm sorry I got carried away too, I sincerly apologize...Now that I know I won't make the same mistake

Last edited by Braig, Oct 14, 2016