Mass murderer hunger strikes for better videogames

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Requests games such as Grand Theft Auto and Call of Duty. Gives media more reasons to connect violent video games with violent behaviour. Yeah, no thanks.
Did I forget to mention that he's a mass murderer and shouldn't have any rights at all?

Reactions: matpower

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Requests games such as Grand Theft Auto and Call of Duty. Gives media more reasons to connect violent video games with violent behaviour. Yeah, no thanks.
Did I forget to mention that he's a mass murderer and shouldn't have any rights at all?

Well, a lot of mass-murderers do have rights. =O
This guy did kill tons of people, but I bet that a lot of soldiers have killed way more. x'D

But yeah, this guy shouldn't have half of the stuff he has, given to how he doesn't even regret a single thing he's done.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To play the devil's advocate here... As crazy as the Norwegian system sounds, there's a method to the madness.

- Norway Has Some Of The Lowest Murder Rates In The World: In 2009, Norway had .6 intentional homicides per 100,000 people. In the same year, the United States had 5 murders per 100,000 people, meaning that the U.S. proportionally has 8 times as many homicides.

- Norway’s Incarceration Rate Is A Fraction Of That Of The United States: 71 out of every 100,000 Norwegian citizens is incarcerated. In the United States, 743 out of every 100,000 citizens was incarcerated in 2009. The U.S. has the world’s highest incarceration rate.

- Norway’s Prisoner Recidivism Rate Is Much Lower Than The United States’: The recidivism rate for prisoners in Norway is around 20 percent. Meanwhile, it’s estimated that 67 percent of America’s prisoners are re-arrested and 52 percent are re-incarcerated.
:arrow:Source

It's worth remembering that the Norwegian system places heavy emphasis on rehabilitating its inmates, rather than just punishing them. It's not all video games and ski trips.

Like I said, it certainly sounds crazy, and it's hard to fathom how treating criminals with luxury like this changes anything. Still, it's producing results, so don't be so quick to condemn what they're doing.

Of course, it makes Breivik's protest all the more absurd when you consider that most US prisoners would kill (literally) to endure his "torture."

just when I think your news threads can't get any more retarded you surprise me yet again. BRAVO
Senpai noticed me! :wub:

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
firegrey i assume one that can't play wii games right? or were you referencing the lack of adult games?
I'm sure he was just trying to be funny by saying that the Wii U is torture enough. Someone else made the joke in this thread, but who could be asked to read 2 pages?

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if he is allowed a certain amount of money each week why doesn't he just try and get them to give him a ps3 in exchange for that. He's lucky to get money and videogames at all after the shit he's done. He probably won't even be able to do the fast. Scum like him are truly pathetic

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I just feel so embarressed about my country sometimes... We really have a screwed up prison system -.- All he wants is attention, and the sad thing is that Norwegian medias are happy to give it. I feel bad for the victims and their families who has to be reminded of what happend to them and the daughters, sons, brothers or sisters they lost, by having to constantly see this guy being on a frontpage of a newspaper once a week because "he wants other adult games" or "he think his prison is a torturing place". -.-

Also I dont like that I only live 45mins away from this idiots prison... I hope our goverment finds a way to get rid of him. He's never getting out of prison and we also have to build specially designed prisons that costs millions just for this one idiot.

jacksprat1990

Trophies
XP
Country
The fact that this dirt bag gets video games anyway is f**king criminal. This c*** deserves to be tortured for as long as he lives. But no, our backwards methods will see that he gets whatever he wants. And 21 years for mass slaughter? Seriously? What a f**king world we live in.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Why do this guy keep trolling even in jail.... Jail in Norway is not torture at all. Heck did you guys even know that beggars sometimes gets arrested on purpose just so the jail can feed them some food?

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Seriously I am a no-life Gamer and if I had to be in prison with a PS3 with games I want to play I would be at home, not prison.
Also I f*cking love Rayman. F*ck you Breivik.
Man, Murderers have really bad video-game taste.

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Give him an 3DO and let's him play "Plumbers don't wear ties", rated "17/18", he will kill himself after playing such strange thing.
I also love how he can play some videogame and do nothing nearly the whole day while I have to work hard... >.>
Asking for games such CoD or GTA will make the media go "MURDERERS PLAYS VIOLENT GAMES! GAMES ARE BAD!".
And he got a bad taste in games, Rayman is pretty good, "bro".

Reactions: Xexyz

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
on U.K. (in prison) is possible buy console and use it inside the jail (offcourse without internet connection)....
This man is mad, and need to die in prison... for me that is a good example of mind control (mk ultra or some like that)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte