1. GenNaz

GenNaz Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I imagine this won't look much more impressive than the existing PC versions at max settings. I know they mentioned VFX were touched up but I'm wary given EA's track record that it'll just be some garbo filters or bad texture upscaling. Still, the mention of proper controller support, ME1 QoL tweaks and uncompressed audio are interesting enough to warrant maybe getting these on a sale.

2. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...re-talks-trilogy-tweaks-and-franchise-revival
    Eurogamer did a interview with BioWare about development of the Mass Effect Legendary Edition.
    There is still a chance for a Switch release.:yayswitch:

"On Switch, Walters doesn't rule out Legendary Edition for Nintendo's console down the road (perhaps when it has more powerful hardware to help show off the trilogy's new visuals?) but said the remaster project had got off the ground on PC and existing consoles, and it was BioWare's mission to get these working first. "Personally, I'd love it," he said. "But ultimately, I think we had a path set and it was like, let's finish that, then let's see sort of where we're at."

JeppR and Scott_pilgrim like this.
  3. ertaboy356b

ertaboy356b GBAtemp Regular

Man, I wish Nintendo would run this shit since I like my portables more than home consoles. I don't play on PC anymore, I see it as a place to write code. It just reminds me of work. Maybe they could license Apple's chip?

4. phonemonkey

phonemonkey GBAtemp Regular

New Zealand
    Plus they've removed Miranda's arse from cut-scenes!

5. nWo

nWo The Game Master

Mexico
    Played ME 3 on Wii U, it was good, sometimes kind of boring, but good all in all. But EA hates Nintendo so, no Switch version.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Legendary, remaster, releases