Mass Debating

A4NoOb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I consider myself a professional mass debater. My friends doubted this so I challenged them to a mass debating contest where we will show each other our amazing mass debating skills. They come over and for a warm up we pop in a video with various main characters. We found that women are amazing to help mass debate especially orally. After a the video was over we were pumped up and mass debating like crazy. However, my friends aren't very pro. They're more nub since after an hour of mass debating they were so tired they could barely walk. But I was the only one who mass debated all night long. Share your mass debating experiences
grog.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
A4NoOb said:
So I consider myself a professional mass fucker. My friends doubted this so I challenged them to a mass fucking contest where we will show each other our amazing mass fucking skills. They come over and for a warm up we pop in a video with various main characters. We found that women are amazing to help mass fucking, especially orally. After a the video was over we were pumped up and mass fucking like crazy. However, my friends aren't very pro. They're more nub since after an hour of mass fucking they were so tired they could barely walk. But I was the only one who mass fucked all night long. Share your mass fucking experiences
grog.gif

hmmm...

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Xcalibur said:
A4NoOb said:
So I consider myself a professional mass fucker. My friends doubted this so I challenged them to a mass fucking contest where we will show each other our amazing mass fucking skills. They come over and for a warm up we pop in a video with various main characters. We found that women are amazing to help mass fucking, especially orally. After a the video was over we were pumped up and mass fucking like crazy. However, my friends aren't very pro. They're more nub since after an hour of mass fucking they were so tired they could barely walk. But I was the only one who mass fucked all night long. Share your mass fucking experiences
grog.gif

hmmm...

You should get a job as a spy codes decipher or something. You would do amazing.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
deathfisaro said:
Xcalibur said:
A4NoOb said:
grog.gif

hmmm...

You should get a job as a spy codes decipher or something. You would do amazing.

I did but I was too good. I am now on the CIA's, KGB's, SS's, and several other small countries monitoring lists.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu