Gaming mary skelter nightmares 2 question

PikachuPrincess23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm playing mary skelter nightmares 2 on Switch and I'm playing mary skelter nightmares.
I need help with game since mary skelter nightmares it's different from PS Vita have i noticed.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You do know that Mary Skelter 2 and Mary Skelter are different games right?
Same characters, different story. Won't explain why because of spoilers.

PikachuPrincess23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yes I know since I have played Mary Skelter on PS Vita and Steam.
So I notice different right away.
Of course I have not played Mary Skelter 2 since I'm going to play after finish playing Mary Skelter

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You do know that Mary Skelter 2 and Mary Skelter are different games right?
Same characters, different story. Won't explain why because of spoilers.
It's worth mentioning that Mary Skelter 2 comes with the first game, if you weren't aware.

I'd assume they picked it up and went to start with the Switch port of the first game.

Reactions: MUDD_BR

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It's worth mentioning that Mary Skelter 2 comes with the first game, if you weren't aware.

I'd assume they picked it up and went to start with the Switch port of the first game.

Basically there are 3 different games so to say.

Mary Skelter, Mary Skelter 2 and Mary Skelter (remake)

Mary Skelter is the original game, Mary Skelter 2 is the sequel of sorts, then there's the Mary Skelter remake, which is the one bundled in the other systems, that version should be played after Mary Skelter 1 and Mary Skelter 2, it's basically the first game with content for the second game and a sort of true ending to the previous two games.

As far as I know, the remake should have been locked until people beat Mary Skelter 2.

Reactions: Scarlet

PikachuPrincess23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
oh it's remake I'm playing, now I know why it's different from PS Vita since I'm not playing Mary Skelter.
What I'm going to do?
I have PS Vita but it's at my place since I'm staying at my parents place for awhile.
Can I still play Mary Skelter remake? since I have start play game and I have not finish playing Mary Skelter and I don't want to play Mary Skelter 2 before finish playing Mary Skelter.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
oh it's remake I'm playing, now I know why it's different from PS Vita since I'm not playing Mary Skelter.
What I'm going to do?
I have PS Vita but it's at my place since I'm staying at my parents place for awhile.
Can I still play Mary Skelter remake? since I have start play game and I have not finish playing Mary Skelter and I don't want to play Mary Skelter 2 before finish playing Mary Skelter.
That remake will spoil Mary Skelter 2 for you. :S
Worst case Scenario, play Mary Skelter 2 first since that's how it was bundled up.

PikachuPrincess23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sigh i for go to my place and get PS Vita since I won't understand mary skelter 2 story before finishing playing mary skelter.
I wish mary skelter was bundled with Mary skelter 2 and not mary skelter remake.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."