1. Veho

OP Veho The man who cried "Ni".
    Former Staff

Croatia
    Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.

Well this looks fun, I just hope they don't try to cram it into the "universe"....

SON OF A BITCH.

Oh well.

BlazeMasterBM likes this.
  2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer
    Reporter

United Kingdom
    Never heard of it before.
    Editing... far from good but also actually managed to hold a few shots rather than cutting all the time.

Not going to be running to the cinema (or, worse, doing pay per view) but unlike many others I have some minor interest. A Marvel wire fu martial arts film... almost worth it as a curiosity.

Director has not dong anything I have heard of (though usual few indie films that some people liked given a shot type deal), main actor has some minor action and stunts but does not exactly come to us from the tournament circuit or any of the major normal routes we normally see, director of photography (something I tend to note in martial arts films) has a varied career but does include the matrix, various spider man sequels, scott pilgrim vs. the world and baby driver so some skill in there somewhere.

3. ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333 QVID PRO QVO
    Developer

Mexico
    Can't say I'm interested.
    This seems particularly bland, and the fact they are trying to shove the Mandarin into this (from what I heard) doesn't really make it any more enticing.

I might pass on it, and just give a glance at the story plot on Wikipedia lol

4. BlazeMasterBM

BlazeMasterBM Emo Shadow

United States
    Looks ok, but I'm not a huge Marvel fan.

Draft saved Draft deleted