OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
abc2ff4e91.png

Announced more than two years ago, a game based on the movies of the MCU and the Avengers received an announcement trailer showing little to nothing about the game, only that it was being developed by Crystal Dynamics (known for the Tomb Raider games) and published by Square Enix. Little was mentioned of the game over the years and many believed it to be cancelled, and two Avengers movies have been released since. Just recently however, the official twitter page for the Avengers has released an announcement that the game will be revealed at E3 by Square Enix this year, which is less than 2 weeks now.

:arrow:Source

Last edited by Jiehfeng,
Reactions: NoNAND

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm hoping for it to be open world with multiple worlds. Would be great to roam Asgard. The last thing I want is something like Ultimate Alliance, though that's almost impossible it would be something like that.
i loved ultimate alliance games specialy the first one, they are fun, but with ultimate alliance 3 coming out in afew months it would be wierd having two games with the same style i think.

still is a square enix game and they do like their rpg type of games imo.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
a Eidos/crystal dynamic game? I know they do good for tomb raider, but I wonder what they will do for a marvel game.
I hope it's not a movie based game, but something exclusive, it's more interesting.

Reactions: Jiehfeng

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
a Eidos/crystal dynamic game? I know they do good for tomb raider, but I wonder what they will do for a marvel game.
I hope it's not a movie based game, but something exclusive, it's more interesting.
its based on the entire mcu universe ...

Reactions: Cyan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Sicklyboy I was reading your post on the lgbtq batman