Marvel vs. Capcom Origins Coming to PSN and XBLA

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I watched the vid. The first thing that came to mind was M.U.G.E.N. A whole mess of different fighters in one game. Always fun for fighting game fans.

Being that it's being made by a professional programming team, it should at least have more balanced match-ups than most M.U.G.E.N fighters.

edit - nope, just a poor attempt at humor :(

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're already complaining about DLC when none of it has been announced or even eluded to in the slightest way?

Grow the fuck up people.

The unannounced DLC skillfully escaped detection? Perhaps Capcom hasn't alluded to any DLC yet. ;)

I believe Capcom's recent behaviour more than justifies pre-complaining at this point, even though they could shock us all by providing a single complete game without DLC of any kind.

Stranger things have happened.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The unannounced DLC skillfully escaped detection? Perhaps Capcom hasn't alluded to any DLC yet. ;)

I believe Capcom's recent behaviour more than justifies pre-complaining at this point, even though they could shock us all by providing a single complete game without DLC of any kind.

Stranger things have happened.

Complaining about Capcom because they're Capcom is stupid. They may release DLC or they may not. Hell it could just be useless crap like costumes.

It's just ridiculous that people would complain about something that hasn't been announced in the slightest way. When you assume it makes an ass out of you and me. Mostly you though.

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Companies have been re-releasing classics on psn/xbla for ages now. all of a sudden capcom puts up 2 games in one package and its *hurr greedy*; are you complainers that retarded?. How bad did you piss and moan when SA came out? MvC2?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.