Marvel VS. Capcom 3 E3 2010

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still think that it would have been a better choice to use 2D for characters. 3D background is fine. The gameplay looks too flashy.

Regardless, I'll still buy a copy when I get a Ps3.

Button layouts are light, medium, heavy, assist A, assist B, and air combo.. lol @ air combo button. The game is being so watered down.

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's with the voices? Like Wolverine and Ryu sound like wrestlers or something

Also, Deadpool is saying "shoryuken" just like in that one comic page that has been going around the internet for a while.

shoryuken0mchp7.jpg

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Big Kong Boss said:
Marvel VS. Capcom 2 ate my quarters since elementary school, I'll gladly fork over more money for this.
That makes me feel a bit old.
SF2 was my quarter muncher in Elementary school. (Also a little mortal kombat, who didn't play that just to see some virtual blood?)

QUOTE(Anakir @ Jun 17 2010, 10:00 AM) I still think that it would have been a better choice to use 2D for characters. 3D background is fine. The gameplay looks too flashy.

Regardless, I'll still buy a copy when I get a Ps3.

Button layouts are light, medium, heavy, assist A, assist B, and air combo.. lol @ air combo button. The game is being so watered down.
It works for Tatsunoko VS Capcom just fine.
It may seem watered down but they are implementing more advanced techniques instead.
Like better ways to combo, more hyper combos, better partner combos etc.
Besides with the controls simplified it'll make the game easier to jump into instead of trying to remember which button does what and the like. I mean heck, most players tend to just ignore some of the buttoms like medium or light until they try to master some moves.

I think the 3D models is fine, I do agree with 2D graphics looking much nicer but if they use 3D it'll save them time in the animation department and hopefully they'll surprise us all and add tons of chars. (really, 3D models can save time and space so theres no real excuse to having less if not more fighters than MVC2)
So ya, 3D is good for now.
(A pseudo 2D filter option would be kick ass though)

I can't wait to pick up the game, its looking good. Seems weird theres no plans for a Wii version yet, but thats why I bought an Xbox anyway. I love this stuff.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shadow1w2 said:
I can't wait to pick up the game, its looking good. Seems weird theres no plans for a Wii version yet, but thats why I bought an Xbox anyway. I love this stuff.
Weird theres no wii verison... does the wii even have that many buttons?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night