Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order release date announced

PS_HAC_MUA_TBO_UKV.png
On 19th July, the MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE series returns for the first time in 10 years … and it’s only available on the Nintendo Switch system. In the MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order game, you’ll assemble your ultimate team of Marvel Super Heroes from a huge cast, including the Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy and X-Men, among many others.

While iconic characters like Iron Man, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Hulk and Captain America are back, newly announced heroes like Black Panther, Deadpool, Spider-Gwen and Doctor Strange also join the action, each with individual abilities or special moves.

In this new story, Super Heroes unite in a race across iconic locations in the Marvel Universe to find the Infinity Stones before Thanos and The Black Order use them to unleash cosmic chaos. Up to four people can play together in local* or online** co-op, with the ability to drop in and out at any time.

MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order will be available on Nintendo Switch on 19th July.

*Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode. Sold separately.

:arrow:Source: GBAtemp Inbox

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
additional accessories may be required for multiplayer what does that mean? it will be another toys to life crap? you will need to buy toys to play as a character?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Black Panther, Deadpool, and Doctor Strange are not new characters. They were kicking ass and taking names in the original Marvel Ultimate Alliance.
i see miles morales in the cover so he is in too, and yes mua 1 had alot of amazing characters and the second one even had carnage in, i bet this will be mostly movie based characters only sadly.

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This will be another marvel game which disney will push there main movie characters. They already messed up mvc infinite with there influence. Marvel ultimate alliance 1 & 2 were removed from psn last year. I hate disney for cancelling the netflix marvel shows.

Reactions: MarkDarkness

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Marvel ultimate alliance 1 & 2 were removed from psn last year.

My son grabbed them on his PS4 when they were on sale for $20 combined right before they were removed, but I wasn't as fortunate. Neither of us knew they were being taken down & he just lucked out. However... you can still buy a PSN digital code for the 2 game bundle on Amazon for $60. Yes, the code works to actually download the games. :)

Reactions: MarkDarkness

ZachariasBarnham

Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I lucked there. I almost didn't pick up MUA2, due to how horrendously awful the PS2 version of the game was, and how that version left such a sour taste in my mouth.

I was only mollified when I used it, and Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (PS2 version), for target practice. No other game I have ever played, was so badly everything that destruction seemed the only way to truly be rid of it.

I only got MUA2 when I learned that the real version of the game was on the PS3, now used for the PS4 version. How the PS2 version got released in its state, I'll never understand.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still expect Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for ps4/5 and Xboxes. They can drop the tagline, the black order and change the villains and adjust the story accordingly. Bammm instantly a ‘different’ game for the ps and Xbox!

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I still expect Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 for ps4/5 and Xboxes. They can drop the tagline, the black order and change the villains and adjust the story accordingly. Bammm instantly a ‘different’ game for the ps and Xbox!
it will happen imo, probably after 6 months or a year of exclusivity, they will get an enhanced edition with better graphics and more characters for sure imo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs