ROM Hack Marioparty DS multiplayer with roms?

Lunatics

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if there was anyway to play this multiplayer with roms? I have a 3ds with a 3DS R4i right now, she has a ds lite using my old M3 Real card. We'd like to be able to play Multiplayer mario party with them but I am not sure how.

When I go into the game and go into multiplayer on both systems it does not show anyone, but it also shows zero wifi bars in the top left on both consoles as if wifi is completely disabled.

Does anyone know if it's possible to do what we're trying to do and if so how/have any advice?

DeadPixelMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's possible as i have done this myself (multiplayer games on flashcards with a 3ds and a ds) my advice would be to check if the wifi setting are setup properly on both systems, as for Mario party specifically i have never played that game so im not sure if it's something your doing wrong on the game side of things.

Rocc0

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
It's possible as i have done this myself (multiplayer games on flashcards with a 3ds and a ds) my advice would be to check if the wifi setting are setup properly on both systems, as for Mario party specifically i have never played that game so im not sure if it's something your doing wrong on the game side of things.

Yeah, I have played multiplayer like this too, Mario Party DS should be totally playable with 3DS, DS and a flashcart.

OP, are you trying to play using download play, or multicard play?

Lunatics

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to use multicard play however it seems that does not work. I was able to use download play using the 3DS as the host but trying to start the game on the regular DS as the host would not work, my 3ds would never find the game or if it did it would fail to connect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end