Gaming Mariokart Wii blackscreen

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
hi guys, when i trying to play Mario kart wii but i get a "Exception (DSI) occurred" error. i have the latest d2x which is 8 installed. im on 4.3

I have tried all the backups available know to man.

I have read it can be because of IOS36, not sure if i have IOS36 or not.

why am i getting this error and why isn't it not playing the game?

ive searched all over the net and ive come to the conclusion that i need to create a thread.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you got anything plugged into the wii remote? If you have, take it out and see if that works.

Reactions: 1 person

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it a retail disc, disc backup, or USB backup? Is Mario Kart Wii the only game giving you issues? It sounds to me like a bad file. Perhaps get the backup from another location and try again.

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Is it a retail disc, disc backup, or USB backup? Is Mario Kart Wii the only game giving you issues? It sounds to me like a bad file. Perhaps get the backup from another location and try again.

its a USB backup, yeah Mario Kart Wii is the only game gives a issue.

how are you loading the game? (ie. what loader?)

what specific cIOS are you using to load the game (including base IOS)?

im loading the game with USB Loader GX, but ive tried Wiiflow and Configurable USB Loader too both blank too.

im not too sure about this question but ive installed all the d2x wads which you can get from the google code page. im embarrassed to say im not sure what base IOS is.

EDIT: ive just tested super mario galaxy i get a black screen with that too, but new super mario wii, The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword and donkey kong returns works fine.

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
go to ModMii's download page 4, and type "rec" to select only the recommended cIOSs, then install them, then try again

i did that, the problem is still the same, same games working, same games not working.
bad dump. find an iso somewhere or just make your own rip but taking your wii disc and ripping it from cfg loader
edit: since you liked this did it work?

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
go to ModMii's download page 4, and type "rec" to select only the recommended cIOSs, then install them, then try again

i did that, the problem is still the same, same games working, same games not working.
bad dump. find an iso somewhere or just make your own rip but taking your wii disc and ripping it from cfg loader
edit: since you liked this did it work?

nah it still doesn't work, my dump doesn't work and tried different dumps. and it still didn't work. any other ideas?

should I show the error image. my Wii is the new model.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you tried formatting the drive with the games on? When my wii had problems loading games from usb, I formatted the drive, copied the games back over and it worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE