Mario World Hidden Level

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
A sprite animation, I think. Fan made. Fake. The "laser suit" box is too square, the edges aren't rounded like everything else in the game. And the "laser" beam is only one pixel thin, while everything else in the game is big, round and chibi.

Of course, I may be wrong, but I think this is fake.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
all these years i have been saying i have completed mario aswell
frown.gif
looks like i need to play it again if its not fake
biggrin.gif

jeklnoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The first Top Secret Area does exist, I found it, way back when it first came out, on my original SMW cart. The second one, and the laser suit, were both added by the video author using some of the many SWM hacking tools. They are pretty easy to use, I've made a level or two of my own in SWM before.

Wacko`

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Some quick googling reveals:

QUOTE said:
Top Secret Area

(Note: You must have a cape to be able to reach this)

At the beginning of the Donut Ghost House, run to the end of the first platform, then turn around and run back the other way, holding the run button down as you do so to build up speed. Right before you come to the end of that platform (where the level would originally begin), jump upwards and hold the jump button down. You will begin to fly upwards (which is why the cape is needed) and will continue to do so until you fly off screen. Wait a few moments while begin off screen, then turn right and continue to fly right. After you land, continue running to the right and you will eventually fall into a small room filled with one up blocks and a doorway. Enter that doorway and cross the finish line for a level to open up behind the Donut Ghost House called "Top Secret Area". Within this short level, you will find several power-ups lined up and a Yoshi. This level will become an extremely helpful source in the later stages of the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person