Mario VS Donkey Kong- Custom Levels

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Skyhunterjim, Oct 31, 2006.

1. Skyhunterjim
    OP

Skyhunterjim Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2006
    Greece
    I have been playing March of the Minis for some days and I was wondering if people would like to post any of their customs levels here.I have built 3 levels so far and strangely enough I find them interesting.How about you guys?

Also, anyone interested in my posting a save that contains the 3 levels?A little feedback never hurt, so how about it?

2. heyyouguys

heyyouguys GBAtemp Fan

Mar 1, 2006
    United States
    I havent had time to make any levels, but would love to dl some levels. Please do post 'em.

3. Skyhunterjim
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2006
    Greece
    Strange, I can't find where the attachment panel is.Can anyone help?

4. heyyouguys

heyyouguys GBAtemp Fan

Mar 1, 2006
    United States
    i think you need to add the file to a file dump site like putfile or other and then link to it on your post

5. Skyhunterjim
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2006
    Greece
    Done.Download and enjoy.This is the savegame that contains the levels.If you have 2 ds's you can send the levels to your own save.They are titled try1,try2,try3 because I didn't think they 'd be interesting enough and I didn't feel like giving titles.They 're challenging nonetheless.

March of the Minis-3 Custom Levels

6. Skyhunterjim
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 1, 2006
    Greece
    I just want to inform people who have downloaded this that I 'll be reading their comments, 2 days from now because I'm going to my parent's village and there's no internet there.Still,if you like the levels I'll be making more of them.Just give a bit of feedback if you 'd be so kind!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice