Hacking Mario vs dk and tennis are'nt working?

XxMxVxPxX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i downloaded mario vs dk to play it again. and it freezes. but only if i get all three packages for the second time. as soon as my prize shows up it locks up.

and with mario tennis (not sure which one i think power or something) i cant pick my charecter. but it dosent freeze. i just cant pick my charecter. does this happen to anyone else with a usa ds lite? im pretty sure it works fine on my old ds. but i sold it

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It would really help to mention what flash cartridge your using. I would bet it's being caused by write settings or firmware on the flash cart. There should be no reason a GBA game stops working between DS and Lite.

XxMxVxPxX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
x-rom. but it might be the launguage, cuz im not sure if the old one was an english release. i might have gotten jap
Edit
ok i just did an experiment with my sp (sold on ebay for 50$!) and it did the same thing so i guess its just the "e" dump. and is my dump of mario tennis bad? or is it a problem with my x-rom. ive never seen a game that is incompatable with my x-rom so mvdk english

ole jason

Trophies
XP
Country
It could be the x-rom. I had an EFA cart that wouldn't run those two games but it would run a lot of other things. I ended up sending it back and the replacement works fine. You could try the other languages just to make sure though.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Try SRAM patching them maybe? Also make sure you aren't trying to remove the intros on them as sometimes that can mess up the rom, and if you're not then try removing the intros or something lol? Not sure what to suggest to be honest, but if that fails you could always try downloading them again?

smile.gif

inter4ever

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well i tried the rising sun dump of mario tennis but it didnt work on my supercard,then i got the other dump and it worked perfectly,i think this might have happenned because they added their logo at the game start,however,it still runs fine in VBA

XxMxVxPxX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try SRAM patching them maybe? Also make sure you aren't trying to remove the intros on them as sometimes that can mess up the rom, and if you're not then try removing the intros or something lol? Not sure what to suggest to be honest, but if that fails you could always try downloading them again?

smile.gif

[/quotx-rom has an auto sram patch if needed. it just weird that with mario tennis it dosent free i can still reboot it with start select a b. but it wont let my pick my charecter. im assuming that when i used to have dk, it was a jap release so i just download that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM