Gaming Mario Tennis Open?

NathanDuma

OP
Trophies
XP
I was thinking of getting Mario Tennis Open but do you think it's worth it? I'm only getting it because it has online.

andy26129

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I were you ill wait till its price drops on Amazon, $40 is to much for a tennis game, unless your a big fan. Im also exited for the online.

NathanDuma

OP
Trophies
XP
If I were you ill wait till its price drops on Amazon, $40 is to much for a tennis game, unless your a big fan. Im also exited for the online.
Don't they sell for $32 (at retail stores)? I bought Mario Kart 7 about a month after it's release date and it was that much.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I've loved all the Mario Tennis games so far. GBC, GBA, N64 and GC versions were all great. I just wish it was an RPG game like the portable ones.

Reactions: 1 person

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm considering it. I haven't played a Mario Tennis game since the original on N64, and it was one of my favorites, as well as the only real Mario sports game I liked (unless you count Mario Kart).

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its such a shame that the RPG mode from the Gameboy games has gone. Now its just another Mario spin off.

Reactions: 1 person

beta4attack

Trophies
XP
Country
Its such a shame that the RPG mode from the Gameboy games has gone. Now its just another Mario spin off.

seriously? :( that was the only reason I was interested in this cause the handheld ones had a little story mode ><
Actually, Nintendo just revealed some stuff yesterday and THAT was one of them:
The Special Games mode in Mario Tennis Open lets players hone their tennis skills while enjoying tennis games with a Mario twist. Players can check out games such as Super Mario Tennis, which puts a classic Super Mario Bros. twist on tennis drilling. As they play through familiar game levels, they can use their tennis swing to stomp Goombas and Koopas along the way.

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

seriously? :( that was the only reason I was interested in this cause the handheld ones had a little story mode ><
The Special Games mode in Mario Tennis Open lets players hone their tennis skills while enjoying tennis games with a Mario twist. Players can check out games such as Super Mario Tennis, which puts a classic Super Mario Bros. twist on tennis drilling. As they play through familiar game levels, they can use their tennis swing to stomp Goombas and Koopas along the way.

It isn't quite the same, the GBC title had a full RPG for you to mess with that had a small plot, characters to like, and a world to explore.

beta4attack

Trophies
XP
Country

It isn't quite the same, the GBC title had a full RPG for you to mess with that had a small plot, characters to like, and a world to explore.
Let's not get our hope down yet. We shall know if it is better or worse when it gets released.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm